OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I hope Cal wins just to continue the trend of chaos in the Pac-12. :lol:

Both teams are undefeated... the closest thing to chaos would be Jared Goff getting exposing.

Cal should have lost last week to Wazzu. The Cougars special teams handed them that game.

Speaking of, Wazzu could legitimately be 5-0 this season if their entire special teams werent a bunch of *** holes.

All these hypotheticals :lol:

I hope Cal wins just to continue the trend of chaos in the Pac-12. :lol:

Both teams are undefeated... the closest thing to chaos would be Jared Goff getting exposing.

Cal should have lost last week to Wazzu. The Cougars special teams handed them that game.

Speaking of, Wazzu could legitimately be 5-0 this season if their entire special teams werent a bunch of *** holes.

Cal's about to hit a hella rough patch in their schedule tho. They'll lose a couple of the upcoming games.

Goff is the truth.

Last edited:
Just pathetic. Don Pellum needs to be fired ASAP. Just a garbage D coordinator. Mark Helfrich doing a terrible job of coaching his players too. Just an incredibly pathetic fall for a team who played for a national championship a year ago.

Quote me on this: Oregon will not go to a bowl game this year.

Oregon will lose to ASU, Cal, USC, Stanford, and maybe Washington.

Y'all can have Chip back after this year

Utah's defense really is all that it's advertised though?
Utah has one of the best front 7s in the country. People don't really notice because they Pac 12 nonsensically schedules all its marquee games in the middle of the night.

I hope Cal wins just to continue the trend of chaos in the Pac-12.
laugh.gif

All these hypotheticals
laugh.gif
All what hypotheticals? The Wazzu special teams have literally been giving opposing teams points. I've watched 3 Wazzu games now this season. They lost each one of those games on some special teams ********. It's on Leach because he's the head coach and clearly doesn't do any work with the ST but still.

Last edited:
South Carolina's top recruit tweeted he should have looked around like his parents said after the loss.

Back
Top Bottom