OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Good thing Zettel didn't get ejected for his blatant targeting.

Penn State's gonna need him.

BUckeyes **** the bed hardcore... Cant let Sparty hang around or they will close the coffin on you... Hope that OC has one more game left in him... Could use him next week in AA... PSU was kept in the Michigan game by the officials.. No chance Delaney lets them hang in game next week.

Last edited:
Anybody think that was a touchdown by Wisconsin at the end of the game? On first down (not fourth)

We had one attempt downfield and that was in the 4th throwing into a damn tornado lol I don't get the game plan at all
It's something different every game with you guys. I don't get it either. Credit to MSU's defense but it's the same defense that had 39 put on them by Nebraska. 

So where's Les Miles going to be coaching next season? Any chance Miami interviews him?

So where's Les Miles going to be coaching next season? Any chance Miami interviews him?
VT 
pimp.gif

It's something different every game with you guys. I don't get it either. Credit to MSU's defense but it's the same defense that had 39 put on them by Nebraska. 

I really thought we would air it out more man, made no sense to me. I know it was windy but you have the wind at your back for two quarters and don't do anything?

Credit to their defense though, they shut em down something serious

Gonna be A LOT of open jobs this offseason...

Miami
VT
Georgia
LSU
USC
S. Carolina
Missouri
Illinois
Maryland

Texas?

Cardale Jones
‏@CJ12_
Last time walking down them steps and into The Shoe, wish the results were different tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be A LOT of open jobs this offseason...

Miami
VT
Georgia
LSU
USC
S. Carolina
Missouri
Illinois
Maryland

Texas?
Mark Richt has finagled his way to another 9-3 season looks like so the only way he leaves if it's of his own accord. Same with Charlie I believe. I think LSU becomes tied with USC for the best job though if Les is gone. So much talent there. 

Maybe since Houston lost they'll fire Herman and he can come back to tOSU :lol:

Probably gonna be a few more openings when they fire coaches at end of season like usual

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom