OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Test proved she wasn't drugged or drunk so hinting at that narrative is
eyes.gif

I'm just thankful to be able to separate my like or dislikes w/ a team for the sake of what's right or what's wrong.
happy.gif

edit: still stating something false after the fact is lame. Your classic "somebody who might tell my daddy" case
Where did you see that at lol. You mean the tests they ran the day it happened yet didn't investigate intill over a year after how do you get a rape kit done and then not have police investigate it the day after?
laugh.gif
that whole case was botched in a way to cover up someone's *** even if he was innocent they weren't taking the chance so they just left it alone. There's been to many occurrences where players at FSU have been covered up.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/fsu-official-details-favorable-treatment-players

It has nothing to do with looking past a teams dislikes. You'd tell me if you had a daughter you'd be OK sending her to that school?
I would have no issue w/ my daughter (which I actually have) going to FSU. Personally don't think this jersey chaser was raped and secondly actual college rapes happen on a lot of college campuses. From PWIs to HBCUs. ain't any of them immune to them. Before her college days arrive she will be well aware of situations to stay out of.

I've seen a lot of foul **** in my life. From the falsely accused to chicks not saying anything because it's Bill with the rich *** daddy.

And I'm speaking specifically on this case yet you bring up other FSU incidents.

Last edited:

Test proved she wasn't drugged or drunk so hinting at that narrative is
eyes.gif

I'm just thankful to be able to separate my like or dislikes w/ a team for the sake of what's right or what's wrong.
happy.gif

edit: still stating something false after the fact is lame. Your classic "somebody who might tell my daddy" case
Tests showed her BAC wasn't over the limit, 10 hrs later.

But witnesses at the bar confirmed she was completely wasted (after 4 drinks.)

In the doc she clearly said she had one shot and had been drunk before so she knew she wasn't drunk. She thought she was "drugged". This may also be the first time I've ever heard of a rape victim being taken home on a scooter by their rapist.

whole case shady to me and I feel for actual rape victims whose voices aren't heard because of cases like these

LSU Football @LSUfball 1m
Contrary to media reports, #LSU coach Les Miles has not resigned nor did he indicate he was resigning when speaking to booster group today.

It's unbelievable. But this team still has AL golden written all over it. We go conservative in every game we have a lead. It's unbelievable
Is it really unbelievable? We are barely a little over a month removed from Golden's firing. Not like we are suddenly going to be this brand new team that has the balls to attack every possession with a lead...

It's unbelievable. But this team still has AL golden written all over it. We go conservative in every game we have a lead. It's unbelievable

Is it really unbelievable? We are barely a little over a month removed from Golden's firing. Not like we are suddenly going to be this brand new team that has the balls to attack every possession with a lead...

I think he meant that it's unbelievable that this team finished with a record that would've saved Golden's job after his mid-season firing. Not that this team still plays the way it did when he was still HC.

I think he meant that it's unbelievable that this team finished with a record that would've saved Golden's job after his mid-season firing. Not that this team still plays the way it did when he was still HC.
Basically. And I ment is unbelievable how we go conservative with a lead in every game

I won't believe Les Miles is out at LSU until Kirk Herbstreit reports it.

Remember when people said Kirk Farentz extension was an albatross and Iowa was dumb for giving him such a deal and that Farentz should resign because Iowa was going backwards and they would be a doormat from now on.

12-0... Nuts.

Good coaches don't grow on trees. Even great coaches go through ruts. LSU is making a mistake IMO.

#holyrunonsentence

Its not like people are running to Iowa to coach.

They benefited from a ****** schedule and did what they had to do, win. Doesn't hurt that their conference has a championship game *looks at the Big XII*.

Back
Top Bottom