OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

damn, even the announcing of a head coach is stressful for Miami fans.

um fans:
9-anchorman-quotes-emotion.gif

Missouri: Pat Forde with Yahoo is reporting that Mack Rhoades has interviewed Troy Calhoun, Matt Wells and Mike Bobo recently and is meeting with Sonny ****s today. Forde notes that Barry Odom is very much still a candidate. SI’s Pete Thamel reports that Wells did not interview…which just means Matt Wells won’t be the next head coach at Missouri.

This CFB coaching carousel reminds me of NBA free agency. Love it.

Edit: nvm. Fake article.

Last edited:
Richt first choice ..Schiano ahead of Butch :x

Kill me now if Richt declines
Where is that at? If Miami is paying 4Mill, then I don't see how Richt could say no. Feldman said that they have that to pay.

I can assure you that Richt isn't looking for the highest bidder, he's looking for the right fit.

..and Eason went on his OV to Florida alone.

Somebody please hire Dan Mullen before Sunday, pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeee

I can assure you that Richt isn't looking for the highest bidder, he's looking for the right fit.

..and Eason went on his OV to Florida alone.

Somebody please hire Dan Mullen before Sunday, pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeee
Why you no like mullens 0.o

Plenty of reasons but to keep it short I'll just say the 'Gators in Athens' experiments never work out.

Pruitt will not be retained and will most likely be targeted by Bama to replace Smart. Smart is bringing in his own staff except retaining d line coach Tracy Rocker

They're saying Smart might take Bamas best assistants/personnel with him and leave Saban with the most and key vacancies he's ever had

Back
Top Bottom