OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

You aren't even 1 AD removed from Mike Garrett. You're reaching. Take you're agenda to general where that garbage festers. There has been more than a handful of black qb's that have come through the program. They either get beat, or transfer. We even had a Mexican QB. Not many programs can even say that. But he wasn't black so it doesn't count as progress. Honestly, kick rocks bro.

Who remembers Jason Thomas? Wow I thought he was going to be a beast coming out of Dominguez.

Rocky Hinds? Knee injuries killed any shot at him being a good player.

You aren't even 1 AD removed from Mike Garrett. You're reaching. Take you're agenda to general where that garbage festers. There has been more than a handful of black qb's that have come through the program. They either get beat, or transfer. We even had a Mexican QB. Not many programs can even say that. But he wasn't black so it doesn't count as progress. Honestly, kick rocks bro.

You just want to feel like you won. It's all good bro. Long live Helton...

I was expecting Oklahoma to win pretty easily in this one. Almost bet on them but couldn't get it in on time.

Clemson also seems to have the better looking fans.

Can the media permanently bury the "Big Game Bob" nickname? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But, but, but Bob is Big Game Bob. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Welp, alabama is a lock now.  I was hate watching this game, and will be next game as well.  That never works out well for me.  bama vs clemson for a classic, "who do I dislike more" match.

Impressive win by clemson though.

Last edited:
Meaningless but fun stat:

Both of Oklahoma's losses have come by 17 points this year. In its October loss to Texas, the Sooners had 67 rush yards and allowed 313. Against Clemson, Oklahoma had 67 yards on the ground and gave up 312.

You just want to feel like you won. It's all good bro. Long live Helton...

Nope, but not providing a life boat for a black coach (Sumlin) for the sake of hiring a black coach.

We didn't get the best candidate (Helton) and Sumlin isn't the answer. Neither is Strong. They kicked the tires on Hue Jackson (wouldn't have been a fan of that), he's busy with the Bengals. Some people tossed Pep Hamiltons name out there for DC but he just got canned. Y'all are fools thinking Tomlin was going to leave Pit for CFB.

You can drink to your race pity party tonight.

*insert Pepe meme*

Nope, but not providing a life boat for a black coach (Sumlin) for the sake of hiring a black coach.

We didn't get the best candidate (Helton) and Sumlin isn't the answer. Neither is Strong. They kicked the tires on Hue Jackson (wouldn't have been a fan of that), he's busy with the Bengals. Some people tossed Pep Hamiltons name out there for DC but he just got canned. Y'all are fools thinking Tomlin was going to leave Pit for CFB.

You can drink to your race pity party tonight.

*insert Pepe meme*

I never said Sumlin was the best candidate not Pep! I'm just calling it how we see it, you ain't gotta agree, but the proof is in the last 5 years of mediocrity. Enjoy your night. If I'm back in the city soon I'll treat you to the first round since you took what we were talking about way or of context. No point in arguing over the Internet. USC has a few more years of 7-9 win seasons

Back
Top Bottom