OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

that was just a really, bad year, we bouncing back. 6 or 7 win season would be a good start.

UH definitely becoming a problem.

Memphis, with fuente gone, dunno.

USF taggart doing work there.

We still haven't played navy. Wont play them until 2017.

We seriously need this dude back :lol: Such a unique name and mascot:

I mean if UCF was toying with the idea in 2014 by doing throwbacks...come on UCF!

View media item 1896880View media item 1896887View media item 1896883View media item 1896888

Last edited:
CaT8SsIWIAA8D-C.jpg:large

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
 Gary is a mix of power, speed, athleticism and explosion. He has great speed and his ability to chase a play down are exceptional. He ran a 4.74 in the 40-yard dash at The Opening in July, and he plays fast. 
sick.gif

That's probably a faster 40 than what De'Veon runs 
laugh.gif

Been waiting on Bigelow to do what we needed him to do. Just ok. We'll see this year. He seemed to be going through the motions, trying to get a feel.

I don't know why any top D-linemen wouldn't come to USC right now. So much playing time available. Like Kongbo. Is he going to play immediately at Tennessee? He doesn't have a year to waste. Dude would have played a bunch here

Been waiting on Bigelow to do what we needed him to do. Just ok. We'll see this year. He seemed to be going through the motions, trying to get a feel.

I don't know why any top D-linemen wouldn't come to USC right now. So much playing time available. Like Kongbo. Is he going to play immediately at Tennessee? He doesn't have a year to waste. Dude would have played a bunch here

He's at the very least likely to split reps at left end. Depends how creative Shoop gets.

I don't think that any other school's writers annoys me more than Bud Elliot :lol:. He's such a ducking homer.

Stampini, Bill Kurelic and Tom Loy are up there too.

So if a hs football players doesn't sign on signing day does it mean he's not as good as the players that signed?

Rutgers goofed, not that those players would go there but they basically handed over the keys to NJ to Michigan & OSU. I still will never understand them joining the big 10 from an athletic stand point.

Last edited:
^ they're idiots. Coulda ran the AAC each year but they figured getting stomped in the B1G pays better than competing in the AAC when no ones really watching.

Should have went after Narduzzi when they had the chance or hired Schiano back

^ they're idiots. Coulda ran the AAC each year but they figured getting stomped in the B1G pays better than competing in the AAC when no ones really watching.

Should have went after Narduzzi when they had the chance or hired Schiano back
Uh, $$$$. There's a reason why Cincy, UCONN, Memphis, Houston, etc., are BEGGING to get out of that conference. It's a trainwreck, regardless if you're winning or not. Easier to sell kids on playing against Michigan and OSU than Cincy and Houston anyways.

There's enough talent in NJ, PA, NY football is getting better, you pull a few fast guys from FL. You could be doing what Houston is doing right now. Possibly get to a good bowls.

Last edited:
There's enough talent in NJ, PA, NY football is getting better, you pull a few fast guys from FL. You could be doing what Houston is doing right now. Possibly get to a good bowls.
You see what you said? Possibly. There's a guarantee that you can get to a good bowl from the B1G. If they don't commit the resources and find a good coach, then it's a moot point either way. Flood likely wasn't the answer regardless of what conference he was in. 

There's really no argument for Rutgers staying in the AAC for football. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yup $.

G5 conferences cannot compete with P5 conference $ wise. G5 have to rely on rich and caring donors (if any) and students footing the bill through tution fees. AAC is the top G5 conference currently, but if you invited anyone in that conference to a P5, they will jump at the chance before the ink is dry.

AAC members aspire to be invited to the Big 12 whenever expansion talks resume if ever.

The AAC has a decent contract with ESPN and decent revenue sharing compared to other G5s, but compare it to P5 distributions and contracts, it's laughable.

And rutgers wouldnt run the table in the AAC.

Last edited:
I just don't ever see Rutgers doing anything significant or even competing, you're behind OSU, Michigan, MSU, Penn State, and Maryland will get better than them much faster.

Back
Top Bottom