OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

They're definitely hand delivering him to Bama. :lol:

I don't know how Bama is pulling Shavers, Jeudy, Smitth and Ruggs. That's just silly.

Re: Michigan, it probably depends on the development of the younger front 7 guys. Losing a lot of impact guys at DE, but having Gary and hopefully Hurst back helps. Really can't worry too much because this staff has shown that they can really develop talent. This year seems like a great opportunity, IMO.

Last edited:
What are they gonna do with those kids when CLK leaves next year?

And what's everyone's thoughts on the seeming consensus that Michigan's window to win the CFP is now and that they'll fall off some next year due to graduating/leaving players?
Hire CLK-lite Sark, or Clay Helton. 

The window to make the CFBP is this year.  I still do not think this team has the talent yet to actually beat a Alabama or a Clemson with Watson.  This OL would get their **** kicked in by Bama's front 7. 

17 will be a bit of a rebuilding year, and OSU should be very good next season, but I'd still expect them to win at least 9+ games with the schedule. 

Last edited:
Michigans shot for the CFP is this year for sure. Favorable schedule (minus a few tough B1G road games). tOSU "reloading" if you wanna call it that. I think they'll compete for years to come but this seems to be their best shot.

Depending on how we do against Oklahoma, our game could be a potential top 10 matchup :pimp:

And what's everyone's thoughts on the seeming consensus that Michigan's window to win the CFP is now and that they'll fall off some next year due to graduating/leaving players?
They'll be fine in the years to come 
laugh.gif
.  If anything, they're a little over-hyped "now" IMO.  They were already bringing in top talent, and it's only going to continue.  Harbaugh and Co have shown what they can do as far as player development goes.

I would put Michigan in the top 15 but I'm not sure about these places that are putting them in the top 5. Seems a little too high to me. Right now all I want from this season is a cool Jumpman hoodie or sweat pants.

What are they gonna do with those kids when CLK leaves next year?

Michigan will dip off a bit but if they want to beat MSU and OSU and get to the playoffs it's now to do that. One question with me is how Don Brown going to stop the OSU offense I believe Michigan can get out of Columbus with the win.

Bruce Judson to USF. Nice pickup for Taggart :pimp:

His weight ballooned up. He went from an O$U commit to none of the Big 3 even being interested.

Favorable Non Conf for Michigan, but I wouldn't ever call playing Sparty and Urban on the road a favorable schedule. Especially when they're not even the media pick to win the conference pre-season.

Frosh add much needed speed, and then DPJ and Nico Collins being added next year will completely transform the WR core (permitted that Nico commits).

RB is ugly and Kareem Walker is overrated.

Not really in the RB depth. Kareem Walker not playing if he is it's going to be garbage time but I don't see him playing because of depth is ahead of him. Also Samuels,Kurt Taylor and AJ Dillon from 2017 class coming in and they are underrated. But also don't sleep on Ty Issac, he was in the doghouse last year and he shows that he can be big time. But I disagree with u on the RBs. Collins and DPJ can take that WR core to another level if Collins commits to Michigan.

There's no elite level RB in the backfield or in the pipeline, IMO. Taylor won't be in the class. Samuels and Dillon seem like pretty good athletes, though. I'll believe it when I see it with Isaac. He has the measurables but hasn't put it together:

Damn......UF almost pulled it off re: Jerry Jeudy

No prizes for 2nd place tho. That Bama bag is just different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom