OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's not a simple start on a Thursday IMO, along with the fact he's banged up.

He was overrated from the beginning, especially with all of their OL troubles.

I passed on him twice in 1 draft and don't even regret it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman started to get more work towards the middle of the season either.

word.

thursdays = great for football watching.

but nauseating for fantasy.

Love watching it, but when I have guys on my fantasy team playing Thursday nights I'm always on edge.

The worse is when that player(s) does absolutely nothing, definitely not the way to start your week off :lol:

I have Sanders/Charles on the same team in two leagues, and Kelce on another .. I'm over here SWEATING already :smh:

Should Funchess be added? He's on the waivers but im pretty set at WR right now. Dont know if he's worth a stash.

Pick two:

Forte, Charles, Hyde?

I know it should be Forte and Charles, but Hyde had a monster week 1.

Asking early cos KC plays later.

C.J. Anderson will lose carries to Hillman?

The Denver Post's Troy Renck said C.J. Anderson (questionable, toe) will likely lose carries to Ronnie Hillman this week.
"Anderson's less than 100 percent on this short week," Renck said, "logic says he will lose some carries to Ronnie Hillman based on how Hillman has played in the preseason and against the Ravens." Anderson is fully expected to play Thursday night, but there is certainly a chance he is limited after a disappointing Week 1 performance. Anderson is more of an RB2 this week.

This is why I'm starting both C.J and Hillman :lol: not gonna risk missing out on getting the most out of them tonight.

Hate how I got stuck with Anderson and Demaryius, should have went with Gronk and Demaryius and focused on running backs later, I'm benching him for Doug tonight, if I have the gut feeling to start him I will

Last edited:
Hate how I got stuck with Anderson and Demaryius, should have went with Gronk and Demaryius and focused on running backs later, I'm benching him for Doug tonight, if I have the gut feeling to start him I will
Yikes 
mean.gif

FML. i took CJ because he was still available in the 2nd round and RBs were scarce hence Stewart being my #2.

so out of the ones i mentioned who would you start with PPR.

CJ

Stewart

Blount

Mathews

I have Heath Miller and Zach Ertz, and Jordan Reed is available. Should I use a waiver 2 to swoop him up? And which TE should I drop? It's a 12 team league 1ppr

I have miller and Ertz in my main money league as well. Honestly keep your waiver. You already have good options at TE. Save it for something better than jordan reed.

Back
Top Bottom