OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah you good bruh, don't even play with the Hilton GTD on Monday night. Jennings should be a solid FLEX play for ya.

Would appreciate your guys' input on a potential trade...

My team:

QB -Eli Manning

WR - Demaryius Thomas

WR - Golden Tate

RB - CJ Anderson

RB - Mark Ingram

TE - Delanie Walker

FLEX - Aldred Morris 

Bench - Jarvis Landry, John Brown, Kendall Wright, Duke Johnson, Matt Jones, Karlos Williams, David Carr

I give up - CJ Anderson, Jarvis Landry, John Brown

I get - LeSean McCoy, Justin Forsett, Eddie Royal

Kinda leaning towards accepting just because CJ Anderson has looked so awful so far.

Last edited:

My team:

QB -Eli Manning
WR - Demaryius Thomas
WR - Golden Tate
RB - CJ Anderson
RB - Mark Ingram
TE - Delanie Walker
FLEX - Aldred Morris 

Bench - Jarvis Landry, John Brown, Kendall Wright, Duke Johnson, Matt Jones, Karlos Williams, David Carr

Kinda leaning towards accepting just because CJ Anderson has looked so awful so far.

Accept.

These the right lineups to go with for tomorrow for my money leagues bruh's?
Team #1:
Wise to sit Hilton, I'm doing the same and not taking any chances Monday night. Call me crazy but I think Smitty goes off tomorrow and would like to get him in the lineup somehow. Perhaps for Jennings or Cobb.

Team #2:
Starting lineup looks good. I wouldn't hold 3 TE on the roster, but that's just my personal preference.

Team #3:
Starting lineup looks good again. I wouldn't hold 3 QB on the roster, Tyrod Taylor really shouldn't be owned unless you play a 16-team league and/or league that starts 2 QB weekly.

That's a great offer, but I would tinker a bit. Shady is a RB1, Forsett is a borderline RB1/premium RB2, Royal's value is contingent on Jeffery's hamstring injury.

I have no issue trading away Anderson, but the problem is Landry and Brown. Landry is a PPR machine, great hands and runs tidy routes. Brown I've hyped since July. He's Palmer's favorite/best receiver. Has speed to be a downfield threat, and should rack up close to double-digit TDs.

Here's my suggestion: Swapping Tate for Landry (if you play standard) or Brown (if you play PPR). Also perhaps asking for a better return chip at receiver instead of Royal.

Don't leave yourself vulnerable at WR. You would have Shady, Forsett, Ingram, Morris. That's surplus, and you have to sit one every week. All while struggling to fill your WR2 slot.

After this trade is completed, I'd look into upgrading the QB position.

Careful tinkering too long, as it stands the guy is giving up a lot for CJ Anderson/Landry/Brown, Anderson's value is at an all-time low and while I'm optimistic he'll bounce back it's not a sure thing with that offensive line trying to run Kubiak's system.

While he would be left a little thin at WR, I was thinking with his surplus he could turn around and flip a RB for a receiver or do a package deal and potentially land another WR1.

FWIW, I'm pretty cold on Shady, but since you have K-Will, you'd be hedging on that bet.

Last edited:
Team #1:
Wise to sit Hilton, I'm doing the same and not taking any chances Monday night. Call me crazy but I think Smitty goes off tomorrow and would like to get him in the lineup somehow. Perhaps for Jennings or Cobb.

Team #2:
Starting lineup looks good. I wouldn't hold 3 TE on the roster, but that's just my personal preference.

Team #3:
Starting lineup looks good again. I wouldn't hold 3 QB on the roster, Tyrod Taylor really shouldn't be owned unless you play a 16-team league and/or league that starts 2 QB weekly.

Appreciated for insight.

For that second ESPN league, I only picked up ASJ in case he becomes a solid TE and possible trade bait. I know it's only one game but Olsen now has me worried lol.

For the Yahoo PPR, I only picked up Tyrod b/c QB is really my only weak spot IMO and this 12 team league, these savages have cleaned out the waiver wire :lol: so there isn't really any other Flex players I could pick up. So just keeping Tyrod in case he ends up being more serviceable than Teddy/Cutler at QB for me.

I've tried making a trade for QB since about 8 of the 12 teams, the guys hoarded a solid QB as their backup but they all want something stupid in a trade.

Not sure if there's any credence to Marshall Faulk claiming Christine Michael will end up being Cowboys starting RB in a few weeks :lol: but was thinking of scooping up to stash in case so Tyrod was gonna be the guy I'd drop.

One of them wanted Cobb for Brady straight up. I tried to get him to get give Brady and Arian for Cobb but he wouldn't do it so I ended the trade talk.

Tread carefully Ivory owners. Take your matchup into account.

If you think you can safely win your matchup this week sans Ivory, bench him. Groin issues are tricky and just seem to have a higher propensity for aggravation.

If you're in a match up that'll be close, I'd bench him there too if you have another viable option. Don't lose a heartbreaker because of him checking out at some point.

If you're in a matchup you think you're going to likely lose, Ivory represents a high risk/high reward play against the Colts. If he avoids aggravating his injury, man, see Gray, Jonas, week 11 2014. Also see Blount, LaGarratte vs the Colts in the AFC Championship.

Yeah.....Juicy matchup.

Though I'm sure given the fact that Ivory is already favoring that groin of his, Powell and Stacy will unfortunately see a fair share of the running duties as well. Still the opportunity is there for Ivory to have a career game against the Colts and potentially the best line of any RB this week.

Just understand that he runs the risk of not finishing that game.

multiple Jets reporters say he'll be fine with the extra day of rest, but Stacy could get some added work

no matter who plays i anticipate the Jets controlling the clock & running the ball as much as possible..

I am starting Ivory, Gore is staying on my bench with his match up.

Thinking of going with Sankey at my flex with them playing Cleveland. Other Option is Devonte Adams.

I'm sorry I couldn't share this with you guys in preseason, but I'm in multiple leagues with NTers. Last year I released my cheat sheet publicly and paid dearly when players like Jeremy Hill were sniped.

List was completed first week of September and unedited.

2015 Fantasy Football: Draft Strategy

Players to Target –
Davante Adams (WR), Packers
Brandin Cooks (WR), Saints
Carlos Hyde (RB), 49ers
Jordan Matthews (WR), Eagles
Martavis Bryant (WR), Steelers
Markus Wheaton (WR), Steelers
Matt Jones (RB), ********
Tyler Lockett (WR), Seahawks
Charles Johnson (WR), Vikings
Jarvis Landry (WR), Dolphins
Travis Kelce (TE), Chiefs
Allen Robinson (WR), Jaguars
Doug Martin (RB), Buccaneers

Undervalued ADP –
Tevin Coleman, RB (Falcons)
Charles Johnson, WR (Vikings)
Devonta Freeman, RB (Falcons)
Duke Johnson, RB (Browns)
Arian Foster, RB (Texans)
John Brown, WR (Cardinals)
Cody Latimer, WR (Broncos)
David Johnson, RB (Cardinals)
Donte Moncrief, WR (Colts)
Jay Ajayi, RB (Dolphins)
Brian Quick, WR (Rams)
Teddy Bridgewater, QB (Vikings)

Players to Avoid –
Sammy Watkins, WR (Bills)
C.J. Anderson, RB (Broncos)
Victor Cruz, WR (Giants)
Andy Dalton, QB (Bengals)
Philip Rivers, QB (Chargers)

Inflated ADP –
C.J. Anderson, RB (Broncos)
Melvin Gordon, RB (Chargers)
Davante Adams, WR (Packers)
Amari Cooper, WR (Raiders)

Rookies –
Todd Gurley, RB (Rams)
Ameer Abdullah, RB (Lions)
Melvin Gordon, RB (Chargers)
Nelson Agholor, WR (Eagles)
Amari Cooper, WR (Raiders)
T.J. Yeldon, RB (Jaguars)
Matt Jones, RB (********)

RBs to Watch –
David Cobb (Titans)
Ronnie Hillman (Broncos)
Andre Williams (Giants)
Matt Jones (********)
Chris Ivory (Jets)
Khiry Robinson (Saints)
Cameron Artis-Payne (Panthers)

Deep Sleepers –
Tyler Lockett, WR (Seahawks)
Brandon Coleman, WR (Saints)
James White, RB (Patriots)
Ty Montgomery, WR (Packers)
Jeff Janis, WR (Packers)
Cole Beasley, WR (Cowboys)
Richard Rodgers, TE (Packers)

who would you rather start in PPR:

Davante Adams

Amari Cooper

Donte Moncrief

tempted to start Moncrief since I have Luck for the combo

who would you rather start in PPR:

Davante Adams
Amari Cooper
Donte Moncrief

tempted to start Moncrief since I have Luck for the combo

I like Adams in this one. Cobb and Sherm will be busy facing one another in the gimpbowl, Adams could find room to capitalize.

Back
Top Bottom