OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

picked 8th in a 10-team PPR league. didn't really go according to plan, but ended up with:

QB: Ryan Tannehill

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Mark Ingram

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jordan Matthews

TE: Jimmy Graham

FLEX: Jarvis Landry

D/ST: Panthers (i stream weekly, picked CAR because of their week 1 matchup)

K: Cody Parkey

BN: Andre Ellington

BN: Gio Bernard

BN: Mike Wallace

BN: Davante Adams

DN: Delanie Walker

BN: Sam Bradford 
Really like the entire squad.  It's solid.  Big believer in Tannehil and Matthews this season.  

Adams automatically becomes a low end WR1 if Cobb/Nelson goes down and you're basically handcuffing two players.

You picked a lot of players that are on my iffy list, but assuming no injuries occur, Your team is well balanced, and i love the double down you did on TEs , those two in particular..

I like the roster a lot if healthy.. only reason im calling it "iffy" is due to AP (age , injury concerns, you may need to go ahead and drop a player and grab McKinnon, he's one of the only handcuffs worth having this season imo), AJ Green( coming off injury) and Chris Ivory ( always battling nagging injury because he hits the hole with reckless abandon every time) .

I see you are hoping the Foster pickup pays dividends down the road, im gonna grab him after the 7th round in as many drafts as i can this season..

Overall very solid..(sorry for the long post )

picked 8th in a 10-team PPR league. didn't really go according to plan, but ended up with:

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Jeremy Hill
RB: Mark Ingram
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Jordan Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham
FLEX: Jarvis Landry
D/ST: Panthers (i stream weekly, picked CAR because of their week 1 matchup)
K: Cody Parkey

BN: Andre Ellington
BN: Gio Bernard
BN: Mike Wallace
BN: Davante Adams
DN: Delanie Walker
BN: Sam Bradford 

If I drafted this team in a 10 person league, i would be stoked bro.. I assume you are gonna flex ellington over landry.. seems like that first pre season game they leaned heavy on ellington, and they have no one behind him healthy yet.. Im going after that Julio and Matthews combo in every draft this year, Jeremy Hill is a favorite of mine, Landry is a beast, you cuffed Hill, Bradford is a sleeper, Davante will definitely flash when Jordy or Cobb get injured.. You have a dope squad!!!

You picked a lot of players that are on my iffy list, but assuming no injuries occur, Your team is well balanced, and i love the double down you did on TEs , those two in particular..

I like the roster a lot if healthy.. only reason im calling it "iffy" is due to AP (age , injury concerns, you may need to go ahead and drop a player and grab McKinnon, he's one of the only handcuffs worth having this season imo), AJ Green( coming off injury) and Chris Ivory ( always battling nagging injury because he hits the hole with reckless abandon every time) .

I see you are hoping the Foster pickup pays dividends down the road, im gonna grab him after the 7th round in as many drafts as i can this season..

Overall very solid..(sorry for the long post )
yea I drafted Foster in the 8th round. I'm playing for weeks 14-16 lol

You guys all seem to have a lot of love for Tannehill. Unfortunately I do not share that love. Do not know how many 300 yard to touchdown games he will have. Miami's defense is good enough for them to win low scoring games. A lot of other quarterbacks I like better. Time will tell.

You guys all seem to have a lot of love for Tannehill. Unfortunately I do not share that love. Do not know how many 300 yard to touchdown games he will have. Miami's defense is good enough for them to win low scoring games. A lot of other quarterbacks I like better. Time will tell.

Because the difference between where he is going and where you can get a Matt Ryan or Big Ben makes him more attractive.. tannehill is in their range in points and can be had 4 or 5 rounds later in most drafts.. its all about value and tannehill in round 10 or later is much better than Big Ben or someone in rounds 5-6.. of course that isnt the end all but , thats common thinking..

Last edited:
Based on your thinking then why not wait another two rounds and get Kaepernick which basically will give you the same amount of points if not more. In my high stakes leagues in the nffc quarterback Tds are six points and would much rather have a guy like Big Ben or Matt Ryan as my quarterback in round six or seven or eight than Tannehill.

Alot of difference if the passing TDs are worth 6 instead of 4.

I think that bumps up the guys that throw alot of TDs IMO.

Its possible that could be information some people are not stating in their thought process.

I think this could be the season that Rudolph stays healthy and is a steal in the draft. Finally seems 100% healthy and Teddy seems to be looking his way a ton in the preseason. He likes to check down a lot so in PPR especially Rudolph should be good money if he finally stays healthy for all 16.

Last edited:
I think this could be the season that Rudolph stays healthy and is a steal in the draft. Finally seems 100% healthy and Teddy seems to be looking his way a ton in the preseason. He likes to check down a lot so in PPR especially Rudolph should be good money if he finally stays healthy for all 16.
Yep he is my late round TE that im targeting.

My team
Cam
Hill
Cj Anderson
Dez
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Ertz
Matt Bryant k
Jets d
Bench:
Gio
Arian foster
Davante Adams
Allen Robinson
Joseph randle
Kenny stills
Alfred blue
10 team league 9th pick

My team
Cam
Hill
Cj Anderson
Dez
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Ertz
Matt Bryant k
Jets d
Bench:
Gio
Arian foster
Davante Adams
Allen Robinson
Joseph randle
Kenny stills
Alfred blue
10 team league 9th pick

Interesting bench... Solid team from the looks of it..

League went wr heavy early so I tried to load up on rb to make trades

Honestly with Robinson and Adams on the bench you should be good to go.. You have to keep Blue if you want to start Foster, i mean it wouldnt HURT to package and try to get a stronger wr but you look balanced to me..

Dez and Evans are a great combo you're fine. Maybe look to get someone like Landry or Maclin if you want another WR for depth.

Dez and Evans are a great combo you're fine. Maybe look to get someone like Landry or Maclin if you want another WR for depth.

I have Landry and Allen Robinson as interchangeable pretty much.. Adams is gonna shine if Jordy or Cobb go down ( which one normally does during the season). I view Adams and Cody Latimer as similar talents in similar situations.. I tend to group players into twos and threes and not fixate on one player so that i can be flexible during the draft.. Anyone else do this?

#5 in my 12 team draft, .5 ppr league, any advice? RB or WR first? this is my first .5 ppr league.

Back
Top Bottom