OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I swear if spiller scores 5.1 pts in OT because of this damn kicker and I lose
damn.png
WOOOWWWW SON

BUT **** MAN! WHY NOT INGRAM!? WHY NOT DAMMIT!?

That kicker just cost me a win in my money league, was up till Spiller scored for my oponent and lost by 3....

Im 0-4 too
The feels man, I'm up 1.6 but going against Rawls...

At least we are 4-0 in moral victories??

Might as well do some shady under the table cash trades at this point

Ahah naw, ruins the fun but even if I did any shady stuff, it'd get vetoed quick.
i was 1.88 pts away from sitting at 0-4

Lucky you man. A win is a win! Congrats on your win!
Up 5.76
I need this victory but I got no players left.. Going against Jimmy Graham and Marshawn Lynch..

Ouch, at least marshawn isn't playing.
I'm rooting for you to win, man. the feeling sitting at 0-4 sucks.

The one week I score the most points happens to be the week this other guy scored one more than me with Russell left smh,1-3 in my money league

Up 137.64 to 104.26 going into MNF, looking to go 4-0. Opponent only has Rawls left, I'm player-less.

And I had Ivory benched! All because reports led to him being limited but that turned into a career day. Not even mad :lol: . Started Matt Jones instead and he was a dud.

I most definitely need TE help (as I've been saying). Rodgers had a nice day (but on my bench). May just drop Cameron at this point.

Last edited:
I just need 4.2 points from Megatron and I win
Fantasy football gods where yah at?

Has Cooks done much this season for anyone's team?
Traded for him in a trade that included Julio. It has worked out okay because of the others included but damn I'm feeling the pain of not having Julio on the squad and Brandin's performance thus far is insulting

Back
Top Bottom