OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So who are this week's sleeper pick ups?
nerd.gif

At hindsight before the injury, I would say so.

James jones wasn't projected to be this good.

You should ask the league manager on why that trade was vetoed.

The thing is i am the commish and i set the settings to league votes. From what i heard, they feel its not enough. But i think its more of vendetta against me. I have obj calvin and cooper already, and the thought of me having dez would ve overkill

Who would you start, AJ Green against the SEA D or Benjamin against BAL (ranked 31st)? Thanks 

I stashed Martavis in two leagues but don't know if he's worth the start yet for two reasons: 1. Michael Vick 2. He kind of only relies on the deep ball right?

I stashed Martavis in two leagues but don't know if he's worth the start yet for two reasons: 1. Michael Vick 2. He kind of only relies on the deep ball right?
TD dependent more so than deep ball throws.

he did have good chemistry with vick in the preseason

teams will be blanking brown giving him more looks

solid redzone target

no one answered whether i should trade him for cooks in a 12 team ppr

thoughts? 

bryant is currently my 4th WR, starting cobb, edelman, and sanders 

Last edited:
I'm 1-3 in my money league
mean.gif

Not sure what to do
mean.gif

Ride it out or blow it up?

Big Ben
Tanne
Carr

Lacy
Starks
Gore
L. Murray
Sproles

AJ Green
Julio Jones
Landry
Rishard Matthews
Harvin

Clay

Packers defense

huascka

mean.gif
no clue what to do man
Why do you have 3 QB's on your roster?

Only reason I can think of is Tanny is on a bye, and of course Ben injured.

JJ Watt....you still have a good team. Looks kinda similar to mine and we're both 1-3. I'd ride it out or try making some kind of minor move. That's what I'm trying to do know.

I've lost all three games cause I've chose the wrong kicker and defense. Legit thinking about making a trade to this dude whose team sucks but he has Broncos D and Gostkowski :lol:

Is it safe to drop Alfred Blue now?

Yes. Was probably better off to not have him lol.

.5 ppr league

Should I trade J. Hill for D. Hopkins?
Depends on your team, but as of now I'd value Hopkins more in a vacuum.

For a PPR keeper league, who would you rather trade for Palmer?
Ellington, Duke, or Yeldon
Duke

Who would you start, AJ Green against the SEA D or Benjamin against BAL (ranked 31st)? Thanks 

Don't overthink it. Start you're studs. AJ, AJ, AJ

TD dependent more so than deep ball throws.

he did have good chemistry with vick in the preseason
teams will be blanking brown giving him more looks
solid redzone target

no one answered whether i should trade him for cooks in a 12 team ppr
thoughts? 
bryant is currently my 4th WR, starting cobb, edelman, and sanders 
I'd rather have Cooks.

Got myself a win this week and I'm already getting ready to prepare for next week. Want to get folks thoughts about things I might do with my team.

QB: I got Stafford, but don't trust him against ARI and I have Carr but you couldn't pay me to start him against this DEN defense. Some guys I'm looking at on the FA list is Flacco, Bradford, Cutler and Alex Smith. I think I'll end up going with Smith. I'm kind of hesitant though because I have Maclin and J. Charles on my squad and I feel like that's too many players to have attached to 1 game.

RB/FLEX: I got J. Charles, and Forsett starting for sure, I'm questioning starting J. Hill or Ellington at flex. Hill is going against SEA and I don't want that smoke. I got CJ Anderson on the bench as well. I'm thinking about putting him in against OAK.

WR: I'm starting Maclin and E. Sanders. I dropped J. Landry for CJ Anderson and Landry got picked up to my surprise. I might have screwed myself somewhat but I believe that CJ will have value coming soon, plus I got M. Bryant on that bench just chillin'. D. Jackson is also on my FA list. Anyone think he'll have real value this season?

TE: I'm starting Gates and I got J. Thomas just waiting.

DEF: I've got the NYJ DEF but they're on a bye. I'm going KC for now but I'm thinking about BAL D as well because I feel like they have a cupcake matchup. CLE is a division rival though, so things could get hairy.    

Got myself a win this week and I'm already getting ready to prepare for next week. Want to get folks thoughts about things I might do with my team.

QB: I got Stafford, but don't trust him against ARI and I have Carr but you couldn't pay me to start him against this DEN defense. Some guys I'm looking at on the FA list is Flacco, Bradford, Cutler and Alex Smith. I think I'll end up going with Smith. I'm kind of hesitant though because I have Maclin and J. Charles on my squad and I feel like that's too many players to have attached to 1 game.

RB/FLEX: I got J. Charles, and Forsett starting for sure, I'm questioning starting J. Hill or Ellington at flex. Hill is going against SEA and I don't want that smoke. I got CJ Anderson on the bench as well. I'm thinking about putting him in against OAK.

WR: I'm starting Maclin and E. Sanders. I dropped J. Landry for CJ Anderson and Landry got picked up to my surprise. I might have screwed myself somewhat but I believe that CJ will have value coming soon, plus I got M. Bryant on that bench just chillin'. D. Jackson is also on my FA list. Anyone think he'll have real value this season?

DEF: I've got the NYJ DEF but they're on a bye. I'm going KC for now but I'm thinking about BAL D as well because I feel like they have a cupcake matchup. CLE is a division rival though, so things could get hairy.    

Why the hell would you drop Landry for that bum CJ Andersen?

I would honestly think about starting j hill. He's still getting goal line carries. Plus dalton isn't a bad qb when he has a healthy aj and eifert.

Ouch dropping Landry for CJ? Idk about that one, but in my league I get points from kick off returns and punt returns. He's only had one non double digit point week. And it was like 8.6 I believe. I have more faith in Landry being more flex fantasy relevant than CJ.

As for QB start cutler if you don't wanna roll the dice with 3/4 possible KC players.

Exactly what I was thinking lol.

CJ Anderson is horrible. Landry still gets targets and receptions. Also if your league gives you points for kick off returns and punt returns, Landry is definitely serviceable.

Since my wonderful Fins DST is on bye next week...I'm thinking of using my #9 (of 12) waiver for NYG DST. Look right to you guys?

View media item 1738075

Looks good to me, I would play any defense against the Niners.
Ahmad Bradshaw, is he getting picked up by the colts? I might hold off on him. Unless you can roster him without it hurting you.

Too many byes this week. PPR league.

Need a QB with Cam and Teddy on a bye. Flacco vs. Cle, Weeden vs. NE, or Mariota vs. Buf?

Is Jordan Cameron droppable now? Need a TE this week. Charles Clay @ Ten, Owen Daniels @ Oak or Richard Rodgers vs. STL?

Need a defense also. Dropping Miami. Falcons vs. Wsh or Giants vs SF? As a niner fan, I'd rather go Falcons. :lol: :smh:

Won by 1 point yesterday due to the last catch by Kearse. :lol: Had to pick him up with Lynch out. Please no stat corrections...

The thing is i am the commish and i set the settings to league votes. From what i heard, they feel its not enough. But i think its more of vendetta against me. I have obj calvin and cooper already, and the thought of me having dez would ve overkill

I see.
in my league we don't do majority vote, we have the commish handle. Hell usually push every trade through, especially in the beginning of the year since everyone still has a chance to make playoffs. Hell usually crack down when he knows someone is trading all their best players for crappy ones when it's like week 8. When our trade deadline is.

My commish just believes that if someone messes up in the beginning of the season with a trade, why veto? That's their fault and everyone still has a shot to make playoffs.

Too many byes this week. PPR league.

Need a QB with Cam and Teddy on a bye. Flacco vs. Cle, Weeden vs. NE, or Mariota vs. Buf?

Is Jordan Cameron droppable now? Need a TE this week. Charles Clay @ Ten, Owen Daniels @ Oak or Richard Rodgers vs. STL?

Need a defense also. Dropping Miami. Falcons vs. Wsh or Giants vs SF? As a niner fan, I'd rather go Falcons. :lol: :smh:

I would go flacco and a close second Mariota for qb.

If clay is available drop Cameron for him, If not play any te vs raiders. So Owen is also a good play.

Also you play any defense against SF, lol.
Sorry you have to go against your team.
Falcon is a trap game.

Drop Ryan Matthews for Phillip Rivers?

Need a QB with Tanny on a bye.

Worried to drop Matthews because of Demarco's injury history but it just seems Eagles can't run the ball properly

Ouch dropping Landry for CJ? Idk about that one, but in my league I get points from kick off returns and punt returns. He's only had one non double digit point week. And it was like 8.6 I believe. I have more faith in Landry being more flex fantasy relevant than CJ.
Exactly what I was thinking lol.

CJ Anderson is horrible. Landry still gets targets and receptions. Also if your league gives you points for kick off returns and punt returns, Landry is definitely serviceable.
mean.gif
 Looking back, I just got too greedy. I should've kept him but I thought with M. Bryant coming back, I could take that risk. He's the only player that I thought I could drop that wouldn't get picked up because no one talks about him in my league. I know it was a mistake but it's done now.

Back
Top Bottom