OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone have Marvin Jones? I haven't watched a ton of Cincy this year and feel like he's under the radar right now because of his expectations coming in and the balance from Dalton so far...Might be primed for a game against Pittsburgh.

He's #2 WR in cincy, will be a good play

cooper, Cobb or Bryant (already starting Antonio) two tuff matchups and Im weary bout starting 2 cats from the same team ..

Quick question I want another RB and I thinking about trading a wideout away.

Demariyus Thomas
Dez
Edelman
Amari Cooper
Willie Snead
Brandon Lafell

Really want trade Thomas what would be someone to consider? My current RBs Ivory, Miller, McFadden, and Polk. Or should I just stay put? I also have Gates and Eifert one of them can be included in trade as well.

Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, or Montcrief as flex for full point ppr?

Honestly you can't go wrong w/ either of those guys. You got options lol. I lean towards Marvin Jones since he's had some good games recently and Bengals-Steelers figures to be potential shootout. Dalton does good job spreading ball around and Jones could get good plays with attention on AJ Green.

m. Bryant or j. hill at flex? standard league.

I say Martavis. Guy is just a playmaker and eats b/c of focus on Antonio and Leveon. And for same reason as above, I see this being shootout.

A. Ellington or TY Hilton at the flex?  PPR

Supposedly Ellington is supposed to be getting more touches on passing downs...Josh Norman is probably gonna be lined up against Hilton tho.

Pick 2 ppr league

Dez
Latavius murray
Travis benjamin
Brandin cooks
Travis and Dez
Anyone have Marvin Jones? I haven't watched a ton of Cincy this year and feel like he's under the radar right now because of his expectations coming in and the balance from Dalton so far...Might be primed for a game against Pittsburgh.
He's the #2 but Dalton spreads the ball around so he's hit or miss.
cooper, Cobb or Bryant (already starting Antonio) two tuff matchups and Im weary bout starting 2 cats from the same team ..
Dez or Martavis?

I say Cooper and Cobb if Dez but Cobb and Martavis if the later.

m. Bryant or j. hill at flex? standard league.
Martavis
PPR league

pick 2

Diggs @ Bears
Sanders vs. Packers
Cooper vs. Jets
Diggs and Sanders

Pick 2

Maclin

Decker

Senior

nerd.gif

:smokin
Quick question I want another RB and I thinking about trading a wideout away.

Demariyus Thomas
Dez
Edelman
Amari Cooper
Willie Snead
Brandon Lafell

Really want trade Thomas what would be someone to consider? My current RBs Ivory, Miller, McFadden, and Polk. Or should I just stay put? I also have Gates and Eifert one of them can be included in trade as well.

Don't trade just yet. Look to see if David Cobb is available on the waiver wire (most likely) and add him. He comes off of IR next week and he is slated to be the starter right away. Could be a very nice midseason acquisition. I added him last week to beat everyone who won't find out about this until tomorrow or so.

Edit: I shouldn't say starter because I don't really know, but he should see the bulk of the carries.

Last edited:
Davante Adams or golden tate

Tate. KC passing D has been getting carved and I feel like Cooter will want to work Tate into the offense more for his first game at OC. Adams vs. Denver secondary is meh...Still has Rodgers, but I like the upside of Tate much more today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom