OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i'm probably gonna roll the dice with ASJ at TE this week.

rather take a chance with him than Vernon Davis

you're receiving JMatt? good deal for you.

i've been trying to trade him for weeks but no one wants him so i just decided to keep him. he gets targeted a lot but he drops a lot of passes & Bradford isn't the most accurate QB. the volume is there though

Yeah I have Jordan Reed so I just traded Ebron for Jmatt. I hope the bye week helped with the whole team but seems like everyone has lost hope with jmatt.

I'm dropping him this week for a TE that I only plan on starting once because Kelce has a bye. So yeah, he's expendable to me. I'd rather keep both Carolina and Green Bay's defense than him.

I know I'm losing him for good too. There are three Philly fans in my league that'll scoop him up with the quickness.

I feel you. He's been a headache but I'm hoping he somehow balls out like we all have been waiting for. I had no need for Ebron on my roster so I just took jmatt. Tried to get Adams or Hurns, but owner was reluctant and wanted jmatt out.

ASJ should get a bunch of targets...him and Jameis seemed to have a good chemistry. He should be back this week.

How much have you guys been bidding for DeAngelo Williams?
I'm blowing all my faab money on him. $173 is what I have left from $200.
I have
Dez
ODB
DHop
JBrown
Ivory
LMiller
LMurray
Hyde
Gates
I don't think any backup will be as good as deangelo Williams so I'm spending every dollar I have

Anybody in a keeper league? When is it a good idea to start stashing injured players like J. Charles and Bell on IR?

My team is pretty deep and I can stash two IR players for next season

do waivers process at a random time for each individual league?  
apparently
laugh.gif

Yahoo has gone everywhere from 3AM to 7am for me. It's infuriating.

Since Lynch is on bye, who should I start- Spiller or Mathews :nerd:
Was gonna have Mathews as my flex but might have Marvin Jones instead once waiver
is cleared.

daaaamn just noticed there was a stat correction and I ended up winning this week by .6

:pimp:

picked up langford... prolly wont see playing time tho.. had to block the forte owner since waiver 1 took DWill.

Is Delanie Walker or Vernon Davis worth a pickup?

I got Jason Witten

Is Duke Johnson worth a pickup?
I got
Doug Martin
Charcandrick West
Jeremy Langford

I got space for one more..

Last edited:
Ok so I listened to somebody last week and thought things out and never dealt anybody on my team....now this week, I had to pull the trigger on this trade, what do ya'll think of the deal.
Was my team:
View media item 1774250

I burned my #4 waiver priority last week on McManus and Marvin Jones (I didn't have a kicker and thought Jones would help.)

This week the #4 waiver in my league grabbed Deangelo Williams
laugh.gif

I was able to pick up deangelo Williams with #7 waiver. I'm stacked at RB now Lynch, Gurley, Gordon, Duke Johnson, Blount, and Williams. I may look to trade a RB or 2 for an upgrade at TE or WR.

Should I drop Sammy Watkins for Christine Michael? I have a feeling Mcdadden is going to get hurt and Michael may have trade value. Watkins stays hurt and isn't consistent. My other WRs are Hilton, Cobb and Smokey Brown.

Back
Top Bottom