OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trade a WR from your bench for an RB if you're not satisfied. Looks solid enough to me though. Gore and Murray could be question marks but if they work it'll work well.

Last edited:
10 team league. 1 point ppr. 

I picked third..

QB- R. Tannehill

RB- J. Charles

RB- L. Miller

WR- Julio

WR- Edelman

TE- Eifert

FLEX- J. Landry

K- Prater

DEF- Panthers

Bench:

D. Freeman

T. Mason

Watkins

Yeldon

Agholor

K. Davis

First time ever drafting for a ppr league but i feel good about my team. 

Gonna try and trade Mason to the guy that has Gurley. He got Cooks right before i picked 
eyes.gif

I also think i need another quality RB.. any suggestions?

@RapSheet: Sounds like #Packers dodged a bullet with Randall Cobb’s injury. Teammates left believing it’s minor, that it’s likely just a sprain.

First overall pick, Brady will be starter after suspension

QB- Keapernick

RB- AP

RB-M. Ingram

WR- R. Cobb

WR- K. Allen

TE- J. Witten

Flex- I. Crowell

K- M. Crosby

D- STL

Bench

Tom Brady 

Anquan Boldin

Erick Decker 

David Johnson

Richard Rodgers 

Landry & Tannehill have a great connection,
happy to have em both on my team :pimp:

Landry gonna be solid in Ppr format

@RapSheet: Sounds like #Packers dodged a bullet with Randall Cobb’s injury. Teammates left believing it’s minor, that it’s likely just a sprain.

I would still draft Montgomery or Janis, both had huge games today. While Cobb can put up elite #'s, I want that insurance back up just incase something else comes up

Trying to think of a team name,got the Texans D so thinking about a little Back To The Future reference and going with 1.21 J.J. Watts

My first draft...work league. 12 teams, non-PPR. Had the 9th overall pick. Really happy with my team.
View media item 1693058
[/quote]

Solid team, I'd start Landry in offensive position spot over brown . Really like Landry in Ppr
Don't get the dalton pick, would rather take a flyer in a younger/rookie qb

Last edited:
Need Julius Thomas to get healthy.

Murray to perform.

I'm trying to swing s trade for Melvin Gordon.

Why do you want Gordon that bad? And I'm honestly not touching Julius Thomas this year outside of the Broncos offense. I'll let someone else deal with that.

Did those of us with a draft this past week make it through unscathed? I haven't heard of any significant injuries except for the Cobb scare.

Have 3rd pick in a 10 team league that starts in 12 min

Fairly certain guy w/ #1 pick is taking Lacy so torn between these guys:

AP
Jamal
Bell
Lynch

Someone rank these RB's in order of who I should go after :lol:

Last edited:
AP!

Thank me later.

Can't go wrong with Bell either. AP will be running angry though, bro. Is it PPR?

AP
Bell
Lynch
Charles

Swap the last two if it's PPR. Still would be fine this way too though

Last edited:
I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them. Basically it needs to come down to your gut when choosing, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom