OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Nah. Im not sold on any rb being that much better investment than the ones i have except for the top 10. Once i made the choice to go wr. Wr i knew i was waiting till rd 4 to take a back and banking on arian and or a breakout rookie.

Having the sixth pick sucked. I was shocked i had to chose between leveon and antonio brown. That shook me from the start. But i liked my mocks alot better went i went wr wr than rb wr. When i took Graham i coulda had melvin gordon or gore or somebody but well see how it works out i like except my wr l3 shoulda been keenan allen or julie edelman. Went back 2 back before me smh

Alpt of people would say i should have bell instead of Brown or Shady over Megatron or both but i like havin high end wrs in a start 3. Can kinda mitigate more injury risk that way. I kno wr get injured too but not quite as much and too many rd 1 and 2 rbs are boom or bust

Last edited:

ever.

this year makes me a little nervous. and im pretty good at fantasy. 

i do 2 leagues a year. both 12 team ppr. super competitve. the $ is high.

and i finished at least top 3 in each of the last 5 years.

#humblebrag.

anyway...im saying i usually know what im doing but this year makes me nervous because its one of those transition years. where the good players are on the decline.

and the rising stars either arent there yet or dont have the potential or who came before them.

RB situation is horrible.

Bell is consensus #1 pick and youll be spending that pick on a guy youll be without for 3 games (bye).

AP might pull an AROD...MIGHT... but i dunno.

they need to stop trying to make us believe any denver RB will prosper. Knowshon didnt get enough credit for what he did 2 years ago.

Eddy Lacy i had his rookie year and as long as AR is playing hes not worth a 2nd pick. let alone top 5.

Marshawn might actually be my #1 pick if i had it but will lose TDs to Graham.

MAYBE charles but i dont trust his health.

With WR the only one emerging IMO is ODB and he will be severely over drafted.

a lot of WRs will be losing value this year i think. 
Ehh I think you're just looking at as glass half empty rather than full. WR is loaded, QB is fine as always, TEs fine. RBs are tricky because of some of the aforementioned circumstances with AP and Bell. Relying on guys like CJ Anderson (or any Denver back)  Hill, and Forsett who are coming off their only good years is tough. Is Demarco a product of the Dallas O-Line or will he be legit? Will Shady bounce back? What will Gore do? How will the rookies perform?

Only surefire guys I'm taking at RB in round 1 are Charles and Lynch.

You can make it case for Charles because of his pass catching ability but putting Lynch ahead of Adrian Peterson, Bell , Lacey is a little risky to me

Quick question for you guys...in a PPR league would you rather a WR or RB in the first rd? for me, if I don't get the 1st or 2nd (bell or AP) I'm going for a WR. Thoughts?

If you add up money you spent on 2nd def, Manning, blue, and Wallace you could have spent it on one Vg wr.my thoughts are when you draft a guy like Aaron Rodgers or luck you sink or swim with him. Bridgewater would have been fine.in an auction , blue is a waste since ur rb's are good.I little free agent pick up and you will be fine.

Definitely risky at receiver but Cooper, Martavis, Wallace and Royal all have a lot of potential to do well this year.

Why the hell did you draft three quarterbacks when you have Aaron Rodgers though?

Last edited:
I wanted to see more of Bridgewater And figured he was an easy dump if it wasn't looking good. Bridgewater, Eli, and both D's cost a total of 6$

Also with it being so early in the year if Rodgers went down I wanted a solid backup plan and couldn't decide between the two.

If this was the week before the season I would have drafted different

Did my 10 team auction yesterday
Pretty sketchy at WR

I'm taking a risky and probably stupid approach with running two Ds and 2 kickers.

It worked for me last year though :/
How did you get Rodgers, Forte, Bell, Charles...? That should be like $180 right there. (or maybe it was.)

Did my 10 team auction yesterday

Pretty sketchy at WR

I'm taking a risky and probably stupid approach with running two Ds and 2 kickers.

It worked for me last year though :/
How did you get Rodgers, Forte, Bell, Charles...? That should be like $180 right there. (or maybe it was.)
Forte too. What'd you get a $500 budget and everyone else had $200? :lol:

EDIT: Brain fart, didn't see you mentioned Forte. Still, crazy he got all of them.

Last edited:
My friends are just idiots who blew their money on WRs.

Here's my price for each player.
----------
QB Aaron Rodgers 34
RB Le'Veon Bell 43
RB Jamaal Charles 43
WR Amari Cooper 8
WR Mike Wallace 4
TE Greg Olsen 7
FLEX Matt Forte 42
D/ST Bills D/ST 3
K Adam Vinatieri 2
BE Martavis Bryant 3
BE Patriots D/ST 1
BE Steven Hauschka 2
BE Eli Manning 1
BE Teddy Bridgewater 1
BE Alfred Blue 2
BE Eddie Royal 1
Total: 197
Remaining: 3

My friends are just idiots who blew their money on WRs.

Here's my price for each player.
----------
QB Aaron Rodgers 34
RB Le'Veon Bell 43
RB Jamaal Charles 43
WR Amari Cooper 8
WR Mike Wallace 4
TE Greg Olsen 7
FLEX Matt Forte 42
D/ST Bills D/ST 3
K Adam Vinatieri 2
BE Martavis Bryant 3
BE Patriots D/ST 1
BE Steven Hauschka 2
BE Eli Manning 1
BE Teddy Bridgewater 1
BE Alfred Blue 2
BE Eddie Royal 1
Total: 197
Remaining: 3
Nice. That's the beauty of auction drafts. You can go after a few studs and still build a respectable team around them. A lot easier to exploit the roster/scoring system in auction drafts too. In my auction league last year I did the opposite of you and went WR heavy since it was PPR and you had to start 3 WR and 2 Flexes. Won the league too :pimp:.

Question, in ten team leagues do you guys still stock up on RBs or do you attempt a more balanced roster? I've never drafted a 10 round league before, only 12 and 16.. im so used to collecting rbs, i wonder if that is still the way to approach a smaller sized league, where talent is more readily available?

Question, in ten team leagues do you guys still stock up on RBs or do you attempt a more balanced roster? I've never drafted a 10 round league before, only 12 and 16.. im so used to collecting rbs, i wonder if that is still the way to approach a smaller sized league, where talent is more readily available?
I think its even more important to be stacked at every position because everyone has a good team in 10tm leagues. 

From what they've been saying, Duron Carter has looked like the best receiver in the Colts camp. This makes things extra complicated when thinking about TY and Andre Johnson's value, along with Allen, Fleener and Dorsett.

Jimmy's weird imo

he's now in an offense that loves to run play action, but he said a lot of his game is blocking for Lynch. i have no problem passing on him & taking Olsen, Kelce, or Bennett later on.

Jimmy's weird imo

he's now in an offense that loves to run play action, but he said a lot of his game is blocking for Lynch. i have no problem passing on him & taking Olsen, Kelce, or Bennett later on.
Don't you feel he's just exaggerating when he's saying he's going to be blocking 75% of the time?  

Jimmy's weird imo

he's now in an offense that loves to run play action, but he said a lot of his game is blocking for Lynch. i have no problem passing on him
Don't you feel he's just exaggerating when he's saying he's going to be blocking 75% of the time?  

well yeah :lol:

i don't think he's gonna have some crazy 2013-like year tho...i'd be cool with him on my team just not too early

Question...im in a 12 team ppr league, and we award extra points for long tds 10-19yd tds extra 1 pt, 20-29yd tds extra 2 pt, 30-39yd tds extra 3pt and so on up too 90-99 yd tds extra 9pts..so my dilemma is I got the 3rd pick and I want Levon bell but if he isn't there should I go with another rb like Charles (which I had last year and I thought was very disappointing) or lacy (who is in a pass heavy offense) or my initial strategy was to go with Antonio brown if bell wasn't there...what y'all think?

What do you guys think about taking Kelce in the 4th round

There are other players better available

But the TE position is so bad besides like 4 guys

Last edited:
For me personally, I would rather wait on a TE. I'm targeting Walker & Ertz later in the draft. I've come to accept whatever I can get from my TE in fantasy. If they prosper that's great, but if not that's fine too. I just would rather use that 4th pick on a quality RB or WR.

Back
Top Bottom