OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

@AdamSchefter: Buffalo RB LeSean McCoy strained his hamstring, per source; Bills not sure of severity yet.

Praying the MRI goes alright and it's nothing serious...but he's one of my keepers at the moment. I'd probably have to keep Joseph Randle or Mark Ingram if it's bad.

Poor Rex. Shady done for pre season at best case , longer possible. Fjax hurt. Karlos Williams hurt , Dixon hurt. And not a decent qb. If shady misses regular season time then you can put Watkins in the same wasteland as Hopkins.

Poor Rex. Shady done for pre season at best case , longer possible. Fjax hurt. Karlos Williams hurt , Dixon hurt. And not a decent qb. If shady misses regular season time then you can put Watkins in the same wasteland as Hopkins.

He's already there lol

i don't like Watkins this year with whoever plays QB for Buffalo (Tyrod Taylor? :x)

i don't really like Hopkins this year since Foster went down, either.

So nervous about this McCoy injury...

If he ends up having a torn hamstring and I have to pick from Ingram or Joseph Randle to replace him who would you guys pick in a 0.5 PPR league?

Scoutpro which the owner ( Nelson ) is a friend of mine that I draft against. Promo code NFFC for 20℅ discount or fantasy freaking football which is a friend of mine. Jules is the best women fantasy player and is better than most men.like all places you make ur adjustments but info is great at these two.

Last edited:
Valid points on Gore. So you don't think Miller has a high ceiling then as an RB2?

In standard league, 12 team, would you be comfortable with AP/Ellington and Cobb/Evans/K. Allen as your main weapons?

Didn't Miller finish in the top 10 last year as far as fantasy backs are concerned? I trust him way more than I trust Gore.. Yes the dolphins have been hesitant to give him that magical number of 20+ carries a game consistently, but at the same time, we don't know what the colts are going to do with a 32 year old Gore and a horrible line either..I see Miller as a high end 2, and Ingram as well with Spiller having help complications.. I would gladly take Miller over Gore though, given the drafts will be said and done before we get to see how the colts will use him .

Last edited:
I never play in standard leagues but nothing wrong with that combo.Evans is a star in the making but Winston makes me nervous. It can go either way with him this year.have not made my mind up with him.

I was thinking this when I was watching his first game

If he continues to look bad I wouldn't grab Evans

Didn't Miller finish in the top 10 last year as far as fantasy backs are concerned? I trust him way more than I trust Gore.. Yes the dolphins have been hesitant to give him that magical number of 20+ carries a game consistently, but at the same time, we don't know what the colts are going to do with a 32 year old Gore and a horrible line either..I see Miller as a high end 2, and Ingram as well with Spiller having help complications.. I would gladly take Miller over Gore though, given the drafts will be said and done before we get to see how the colts will use him .

Very valid point.Miller might have a better fantasy yr. My point is that gore has a higher upside and that is what I target when two players are close choices.

@THE BLACKHAND  I got the 10th pick in a 12 team ESPN Standard league, Who you think I should target? I'm thinking WR WR with my first two picks..
i had pick 11 last year and won.

i took dez and julio.

then luck which helped big time.

im not usually a RB guy because..

1) the high touted most of the time dont live up to expectations.

2) RBs are the easiest to get hurt and to have that happen to a 1st round pick could be devastating.

3) theres a better chance to pick up an emerging RB than a WR

i have the 4th pick this year and although its a very good pick for this years draft i never like drafting early.

id rather see the flow of the draft before being part of it.

my best bet would be to take a RB only because the 3 teams before me will be taking one and on the come around id have my pick at wr before them.

plus the top 4/5 RBs could all be argued at the same value

to be honest im actually looking into taking CJ anderson heavy at #4...

Last edited:
I've never seen a dude win picking 2 top tier WR back to back picks

My brother followed that for the last 3 years and while he did fine part of the season it didn't do much. You gotta have a RB

this is .5 PPR league btw

I've never seen a dude win picking 2 top tier WR back to back picks

My brother followed that for the last 3 years and while he did fine part of the season it didn't do much. You gotta have a RB

this is .5 PPR league btw

It's not a bad strategy

Especially this year when a bunch of RB's are suspect

Yeah even if Gore is a high ceiling RB2, I don't see why Miller isn't as well. I am starting to warm up to Miller if he's around

Kelvin man 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom