Arian Foster
Melvin Gordon
Nelson Agholor
Martavis Bryant
Charles Johnson

Thoughts?

Last edited:
You're stacked man.

Why'd you take Charles at the number 2 spot if you don't mind me asking? I'm not too big on him this year. I think I would rather have AP, Bell, or Lacy.

Honestly, i hate to be in the first 4 picks of the draft, because you just never know with the top 5 RBs, id rather have one fall to me at 5 and let the draft choose for me.. In this league, Marshawn went first.. Me personally, don't know about AP due to age, never really liked Lacy( No particular reason), and you are splitting hairs to me for this season at least with Leveon and Charles all things considered.. Had this been a dynasty or Keeper league, it would have been Leveon for me right there for sure , no doubt about it..

he's had multiple concussion issues. it's a legitimate concern just like it has been with wes welker. next one could be his last one.

Yeah, but these dudes left so many TEs on waivers, i may drop some cameron and add Eifert before week 1.. just like the amount that Tanny used Clay last year..

id stick with Cameron until he gets hurt personally... when he plays he produces

if theres lots of good tight ends on waivers there will likely continue to be, i like eifert but i gotta see him produce before i risk the upside of Cameron with an evolving Tanney

he might only play 12ish games and still flirt with double digit tds

id stick with Cameron until he gets hurt personally... when he plays he produces

if theres lots of good tight ends on waivers there will likely continue to be, i like eifert but i gotta see him produce before i risk the upside of Cameron with an evolving Tanney

he might only play 12ish games and still flirt with double digit tds

Yeah i just went and looked, someone must have scooped eifert up already, hes gone. Delanie is still in there tho smh... we have some wild dudes in this league, i can def tell who's played fantasy and who hasnt judging by the rosters ..

what is your penalty for keeping? are they your first and second rounders?

Im leaning towards Hill and Green, my gut is telling me to avoid McCoy this season..

10 man league .5 ppr league how do you guys think I did. I got the 2nd pick. I was pretty drunk by the end of the draft
laugh.gif

Crap I forgot to handcuff J. Charles. Who should I drop on my bench for Kniles davis

Last edited:
Keep an eye on the news today about Reggie Wayne. If he gets signed by Green Bay I'd say he has to be rostered on every team. It will be such a huge move for GB and Wayne's career instead of going to the Pats

Back
Top Bottom