OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Congrats to you but I can't take this seriously. How can you draft with people that don't know anything.I would give you a finders fee if they have coin to play in my leagues. Lol

What do you guys think about the roster? It's a standard league, 12 teams...I know I need to improve my running back situation...gotta drop Cam or Teddy, but don't know which one, I really like Teddy's potential this year and Cam losing Kelvin Benjamin really isn't helping...

Last edited:
I mean you do have Andrew Luck, so you could drop either one and it wouldn't really matter. You're only gonna play your back up during his bye week.

But I would say drop Teddy.

What do you guys think about the roster? It's a standard league, 12 teams...I know I need to improve my running back situation...gotta drop Cam or Teddy, but don't know which one, I really like Teddy's potential this year and Cam losing Kelvin Benjamin really isn't helping...
View media item 1685520

IMO teddy has more weapons, has a more solid all around game than Cam ( and Im a big fan of Cam despite being a Falcons fan ). And by all around game i mean accuracy, and decision making mainly.. Teddy is in a position to tun heads this year..

Last edited:
drew the #1 pick in my big draft.

heres my problem though.

top points every week pockets $200.

if i go Bell im starting out the year really behind.

I dont trust the the other RBs with the #1overall pick.

actually considering taking Antonio Brown...yes...with the #1 pick.

what would you guys do?

full point PPR. 2WR. Flex RB/WR/TE

Alshon as well. Unless that was a keeper league wow.

Not a keeper league. Just a friendly league with people who apparently don't know much about football, lol.

how the hell did you get JC, Brown, & ODB?

& if knile davis is still available, i'd drop palmer to pick him up. He put up good numbers when JC was injured last year

Yeah, just made that move right now. Good looks.

Yeah, during the draft, someone picked a kicker with their first pick. I was like *weebay gif*

With the 7th pick, how is this even possible?

I just kept picking. I have no idea if anyone else had a draft strategy. Lol

did you trade any picks?

that's crazy :lol: :lol:

Nope, this was all just me picking the best of who was left.

Congrats to you but I can't take this seriously. How can you draft with people that don't know anything.I would give you a finders fee if they have coin to play in my leagues. Lol

At first I was excited, then I realized that some people had no idea what they were doing. I was hoping this would be a little more competitive.

How confident are you guys on Peterson?

I think he is going to fall to me and I am like 50/50 about taking him

Last time I doubted him he ran for 2,000 plus yards

Well he has all the opportunity in the world to succeed this year. Lets hope he doesn't mutilate any of his other kids this year and we can actually see him play out the season.

The team is stacked with weapons so the box wont be stuffed like in the past. 

drew the #1 pick in my big draft.

heres my problem though.

top points every week pockets $200.

if i go Bell im starting out the year really behind.

I dont trust the the other RBs with the #1overall pick.

actually considering taking Antonio Brown...yes...with the #1 pick.

what would you guys do?

full point PPR. 2WR. Flex RB/WR/TE

I don't hate that idea actually. If you think you can land a good RB or 2 when it comes back around then I would go for it.

You just never know which top RB will be a bust, but there definitely will be one. Bell is probably the safest pick, but yes that 2 game suspension does suck.

Just 1 post off subject....I can't keep it to myself.HUGE restock on eastbay tomorrow. Just saying.[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Just 1 post off subject....I can't keep it to myself.HUGE restock on eastbay tomorrow. Just saying.[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]
What is restocking? Jordans?

What if any fantasy impact does RW provide to the Patriots?

He cant be the deep guy so does he just steal short distance targets from Edelman?

Thoughts?

I don't hate that idea actually. If you think you can land a good RB or 2 when it comes back around then I would go for it.

You just never know which top RB will be a bust, but there definitely will be one. Bell is probably the safest pick, but yes that 2 game suspension does suck.

honestly it's a HUGE risk.

I'm not sold on it yet but I have been preparing for it.

I'm not knocking the RBs. I just don't think any of them justify the NUMBER 1 pick. with that pick you be able to select the guy without thinking. or have 2 guys in discussion because THEYRE THAT good. I just don't get that from anyone. it would be bell but I hate that suspension. number 1 pick for only 13 weeks. I dunno.

if I take brown I'm hoping on graham and then best available wr or rb.

if I go this strategy then I have to go full in and I can't force myself to take a rb if say a good wr is there.

also to add.

im targeting graham with my 2nd pick (#1 overal) whether i take brown or not.

the guy has pure talent if he can stay healthy. i think with a QB like Russel he will do very well. i love TEs with scrambling QBs in a system that fits. I think of how well vernon davis did that year when Kaepernick had everything going for him. I see similarities in both systems that could be very good for Graham. i think a coach like Pete cant wait to use him. marshawn will have extra defenders not able to commit to Graham leaving him with 1 on 1 opportunities. He never had a rb in NO to take the attention away.

i just hope people continue to not see his positives like i do and hes able to fall to me.

with my Brown 1st approach, in this league 9/10 times theres someone who falls. i can see a mccoy type falling and i plan on jumping on Foster as early as the 8th round to give me that edge at the end of the year.

so my plan going in (never really works but its nice to think)...is having Brown, Graham, a falling RB, Roethlisberger/Wilson with the 4-5 round swing, and a late value in Foster.

psst.

let me get that 11 boost.
laugh.gif

can't b 

i took AP with the number one pick in mines, i thought about antonio too but at the end of the day seemed like the smartest play, it was between those two and eddie lacy for me

i took AP with the number one pick in mines, i thought about antonio too but at the end of the day seemed like the smartest play, it was between those two and eddie lacy for me
AP worries me a little. he will start off with rust and if he does i might as well take Bell. plus hes not as strong in PPR.

Lacy is solid but the same for PPR.

i like my pass catching rbs.

its really gonna come down to the wire for me, but i cant get this Antonio idea out my head lol

how sure were you on not drafting Bell?

Last edited:
Keep in mind that prior to AP being placed on the exempt list last year, Norv had every intention of getting AP involved in the passing game and that was one thing AP was excited about as he had never had the chance to be utilized that way.

Now, I'm not saying Norv is thinking along the same lines, but it's something to keep an eye on.

AP might be rusty, but he's about to go bonkers on the NFL.

Bob Harris
‏@footballdiehard
Boom! @McClain_on_NFL tells @SiriusXMFantasy that Arian Foster will not go on IR-Designated to return; could be ready around Week 4.

:nerd:

Bob Harris
‏@footballdiehard
Boom! @McClain_on_NFL tells @SiriusXMFantasy that Arian Foster will not go on IR-Designated to return; could be ready around Week 4.

nerd.gif
I was already planning on taking him as my last RB, now I'm guessing I'll have to take him even earlier 

Back
Top Bottom