OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

15.60 from Thomas

I can sleep happy

Expecting Gordon Evans and Doug Martin to all screw me over Sunday

what do you guys think about trying to buy low on CJ Anderson?

he wouldn't play over Hill or Ingram & i wouldn't offer more than Ellington/Gio & Mike Wallace..
i would buy low. 2 straight games against tough run defenses. He'll rebound. Think Eddy Lacy last year

he wouldn't play over Hill or Ingram & i wouldn't offer more than Ellington/Gio & Mike Wallace..
i would buy low. 2 straight games against tough run defenses. He'll rebound. Think Eddy Lacy last year
Eddie Lacy wasn't an undrafted player. You could buy low on CJ but he'll never have Lacy's upside.

And ya was in here earlier talking about "start your studs" and "over analysing simple starts" in regards to CJ Anderson .. I tried to talk ya off the cliff, especially on a Thursday night ..

If I had him, I probably wouldn't start him unless I either drafted him in the 1st round or had no other options :lol:

That's not a simple start on a Thursday IMO, along with the fact he's banged up.

He was overrated from the beginning, especially with all of their OL troubles.

I passed on him twice in 1 draft and don't even regret it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman started to get more work towards the middle of the season either.

Despite the two fumbles by Charles, shout out to him and Sanders getting me 3 TDs combined tonight in 2 of my leagues :smokin

I had mid-to-low order picks in all my leagues and not once did I consider drafting CJ Anderson.

dude wants Ellington & Wallace for CJ Anderson once Andre's healthy...yay or nay?

like i said, i don't envision starting him unless something comes up or maybe for trade bait if he picks it up later in the season..

dude wants Ellington & Wallace for CJ Anderson once Andre's healthy...yay or nay?

like i said, i don't envision starting him unless something comes up or maybe for trade bait if he picks it up later in the season..

Ehh **** it, why not? All those players are overvalued trash IMO, but CJ will give you a couple good performances at least.

Von Miller
roll.gif
Von Miller with the "EXTRA TWERK MOVE" lolololol pic.twitter.com/jDt3DZtLYn
— AAfantasy.com (@AAFantasySports) September 18, 2015
And ya was in here earlier talking about "start your studs" and "over analysing simple starts" in regards to CJ Anderson .. I tried to talk ya off the cliff, especially on a Thursday night ..

If I had him, I probably wouldn't start him unless I either drafted him in the 1st round or had no other options
laugh.gif

That's not a simple start on a Thursday IMO, along with the fact he's banged up.

He was overrated from the beginning, especially with all of their OL troubles.

I passed on him twice in 1 draft and don't even regret it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman started to get more work towards the middle of the season either.

Despite the two fumbles by Charles, shout out to him and Sanders getting me 3 TDs combined tonight in 2 of my leagues
smokin.gif
Repped.. I blame Kubes.  All he had to do was bring in CJ at the goal line.  CJ would get that TD and his owners would be semi satisfied for the 10pt game. 

Im very satisfied with everyone i had playing in my leagues tonight.

DT

Charles (even with the fumbles he put up good points)

Denver Defense

BTW if Denver D is available in anyones league, grab them!  After they play Detroit next week they play MIN, OAK, CLE.  Bout to eat

Last edited:
I 100% believe in starting your studs, CJ Anderson just isn't one.

Bingo.

Not sure where the CJ Anderson hype came from.

He dismantled the Dolphins D (ranked near last in defending the run by the way) last year and then went on to have a couple multiple TD games late into the season last year. Mind you, he only ran for over 100 yard in two game, TWO GAMES.

So where are those people at that told me there was no way in hell Sanders would lead the Broncos in targets over Demaryius?

Wasn't expecting a different showing from Ravens game but I still started CJ... It was that inner fan in me hhahahaha I dun said it's all about that bronco defence this year... Gary Kubiak system lacking cuz of our running and Oline. I wanted Hill but dude was gone in all my leagues... Bronco D shoulda been picked up at draft day

Kelce was certainly disappointing, but he should bounce back. He was dealing with cramps I believe.

As far as Anderson/Hillman owners go, I hope ya'll who invested in the backfield own both.

Bumpy ride, buckle up. Right now both are looking like nothing more than just FLEX plays until one really emerges as something more.

Kubiak is just not an optimal fit in Denver and their offensive line does not help matters.

Unless you're grabbing both Anderson and Hillman, that's a no go.

If you can buy-low and snag both in a deal, sure, go for it. Provided that you really are buying low. In that case, low risk, high reward.

Already down 53 points after tonight. My opponent had DT, Denver's DEF, Von Miller and Roby.

I had Kelce.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom