OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I like Hillman this week, I really do. Brown had the most catches/yardage of the season for him vs. STL, but Fitz's resurgence waters down Brown's stock a bit. I thought he was going to be a 1,000-yard, double-digit TD guy. I don't know anymore, not as confident with that prediction.

C.J. is awful. Sub-3 YPC, not a pass-catcher. The value is minimal there. He's lucky Hillman isn't a better pass protector.
Appreciated as always my dude. Thanks for the input.

@ChampCruThik Mike Evans vs Jax or Yeldon vs TB (standard) .... Also how do you feel about the Chiefs D vs the Bears?
Tricky one. Jameis seems to like V-Jax better. 26 targets vs. Titans and vs. Panthers. Evans only had 3/32 last week against Carolina, 0 TD on the season in three games. Yeldon has his first 100-yard game of the season. Grabs 2-3 catches per week steadily. J-Ville's in the bottom third for pass YPG allowed, while Tampa is 3rd worst in rush YPG allowed (137).

On paper, Yeldon is the play. But my intuition says Evans might go off for 7/101/1 to remind us last year wasn't a fluke. Is there a way to start both?

Kansas City should be a top-10, maybe top-8 DEF this week. Don't force a lot of takeaways, but first in the league in sacks (19), second in FF, and tied for third in fumble recoveries.

Current lineup is:

QB - Wilson
RB - Charles
RB - Randle
WR - Megatron
WR - Sanders
TE - Gates
Flex - ?? (As of now it's Yeldon)
D/ST - Chiefs

I could sit Randle, start Yeldon at RB 2 and Flex Evans but with Dunbar out I think Randle will bounce back. My intuition also tells me Evans may have a good game.

I also have Woodhead to throw in the mix but then that just makes me even more confused :lol:

The bright side about Wallace: He's enjoyed 8+ TD in four of his six complete NFL seasons. While missing one game in his entire career.

This is a major '15 test for Red Rifle. Could be a serious turning point if he plays well vs. Seattle's vaunted pass D. Has he really turned the corner, or is the hot start a mirage? I'm playing Bortles. I see three scenarios playing out for Dalton: Ugly, run-heavy, low-scoring affair. Dalton struggles and throws 2+ INT. Dalton comes through and throws 2+ TD like he has in three of four games against inferior competition. Scenario #2 is the worst case scenario. Scenario #3 is the best case scenario. Scenario #1 is most likely, a grinding-type game in Cincy.

Although Bortles only has one 300-yard passing game in his career and hasn't thrown an abundance of TD this year, I still like him Week 5 over Dalton based on match-up.

Turns out Wallace would be a waiver-add, he's not an FA :frown:. I'm still gonna put the claim in, but wouldn't be surprised if it's denied.

I've been leaning towards Bortles too. Your post is comforting that lean. I might make the move and hope for the best come 1PM Sunday (both games on at the same time)

Appreciate it once again dude.

Last edited:
Antonio Brown said he's feeling "more confident and comfortable this week" with Michael Vick.

Advice: "Last week, it just wasn't Vick's fault," Brown said. "There is a lot of blame on me. I left a lot of plays out there. All of us are getting more comfortable, not just him. I am more confident and comfortable this week with him." Brown had his 35-game streak of at least five catches for 50 yards snapped in Week 4 with Vick, but he still remains a high-end WR1 with Ben Roethlisberger nearing a return.

#WhereYouAtBigBen

Please advise:

Pick 1 (standard scoring):
Doug Martin
Rashad Jennings
Hyde
Chris Johnson
Ryan Mathews

Different league:
Pick 1 (standard scoring):
Joseph Randle
Blount

Should I start any of harvin, Baldwin or ameer over Jeremy hill this week? Standard league. I think I'm gonna have to go with hill

Should I pick up Herron and drop Dixon?
My RB situation is a mess without Karlos playing

Would anyone trade Randall Cobb for Dez Bryant and Doug Martin? Standard scoring, 8 man league.

Last edited:
Standard scoring 12 man league:

OBs are Tanny and Dalton.

RBs are Hyde, Gurley and Spiller.

WRs are OBJ, D. Adams, Moncrief, Watkins and Hankerson

TEs are Gates and Julius.

Feeling good about the future of my team and stoked to be at 2-2 w/ all the injuries/suspensions through 4 weeks. It was a calculated risk! Do I need to target another RB? Who? Dealing w/ a slightly busted up WR corps currently. 

Gracias, gents

thoughts on a j randle for m bennett trade straight up? ppr league. i have d lewis, gurley and woodhead as my rbs so randle is the odd man out.

thoughts on a j randle for m bennett trade straight up? ppr league. i have d lewis, gurley and woodhead as my rbs so randle is the odd man out.
Who is your TE currently?  I don't know if I would trade Randle knowing that Lewis could very well lose his job at any time and Woodhead is completely reliant on TD's and receptions.

Who is your TE currently?  I don't know if I would trade Randle knowing that Lewis could very well lose his job at any time and Woodhead is completely reliant on TD's and receptions.

i was running ebron for a couple of weeks but i picked up rodgers

At least you didn't drop him like some. Still feel Dre has WR3/Flex value, although the top-35 to top-40 preseason overall fantasy ranking was far too high. He won't catch a lot of TD though, understandably motivated for Houston last night.
True, I was this close to dropping him. But I realized that he'd eventually get more looks as the season goes on. I'm just going to have to hope the rest of the WRs on my team produce, when I do start Dre.

I'm 3-1 right now and have made the most moves in my league...Looks like I'm really motivated to win this year.

Also tried to trade for Gronk, but my friend said he isn't for trade.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom