OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

yeah i'd sell high on Eifert. Gates should be fine.

i'd keep Sims with Foster back now.

So someone swooped on Alex Smith.

Bortles worth a stream instead of cutler?
Bortles, I'm picking the Jags to beat Tampa, I'm just hoping it's not a 23-17 game because of how high I am on Mike Evans in Week 5 (intuitively).

alex smith or carson palmer this week?
Carson by a healthy margin. He's a borderline top-5 fantasy QB this week.

Should I offer Freeman and Eifert for Gronk and Matt Jones?
I like the offer if you don't need Freeman as a RB2. We know he won't continue this 3 TD per game pace as a RB1, but he's a moderate RB2 for his pass-catching ability in PPR formats.

Keep Charles sims or pick up alf blue?
Keep Sims. He's seeing a healthy amount of snaps with Martin healthy. Receiving TD in each of the last two weeks.

Should I offer Freeman and Eifert for Gronk and Matt Jones?
I like the offer if you don't need Freeman as a RB2. We know he won't continue this 3 TD per game pace as a RB1, but he's a moderate RB2 for his pass-catching ability in PPR formats. 
My rbs are sitting weak right now (Forsett, Morris, Abdullah, Boobie, Bradshaw) and Im actually going against the guy I want to deal with as well.  So Im including his Luck for my Wilson.. My other qb is Cam. 

With Lynch out, should I start Rawls against CIN or Murray against DEN?

Also, who should I start for WR2: Hurns vs TB, Watkins vs. TEN (assuming hes healthy),

or Benjamin vs BAL? Thanks for the help

Pittsburgh hasn't officially released the nature of his injury/illness, but it's a bad sign for him to play Monday. He's practiced once with Vick (4 days ago).

Yeah, I'm hoping it's nothing serious and that he'll be in the field next week.

Really thinking about starting CJ Anderson over Hill this week. That SEA defense is no joke and I think that this is a week that Anderson can take advantage of his matchup. I also have Ellington as well but I don't know if he's a 100% ready to go. Thoughts anyone?

With Lynch out, should I start Rawls against CIN or Murray against DEN?

Also, who should I start for WR2: Hurns vs TB, Watkins vs. TEN (assuming hes healthy),
or Benjamin vs BAL?
Murray.

Hurns.

Really thinking about starting CJ Anderson over Hill this week. I also have Ellington as well but I don't know if he's a 100% ready to go.
I don't like the crowded Arizona backfield with CJ2K, Ellington, and Johnson. Hill has a very unfavorable match-up, I'm begrudgingly starting Anderson of the three options you listed and hoping he vultures a TD with the beneficial Oakland match-up.

I declined my Sanders and Woodhead for his James Jones and Latavius Murray....right move? 0.5 PPR

that's a pretty even deal but i'd stay put also.

Jones has been too touchdown dependant thus far; Murray's a future star tho. Sanders is still putting up numbers even with a declining Peyton & Woodshed is great in any PPR formatz

Standard scoring 12 man league:

QBs are Tannehill and Dalton

RBs are Hyde, Gurley and Spiller

WRs are OBJ, D. Adams, Moncrief, Watkins and Hankerson

TEs are Gates and Julius

Do I need to target another RB? Since I'm dealing w/ a few injured WRs they're occupying bench space. Hate to drop Adams or Watkins as I feel like they'll go off in a few weeks.

Last edited:
that's a pretty even deal but i'd stay put also.

Jones has been too touchdown dependant thus far; Murray's a future star tho. Sanders is still putting up numbers even with a declining Peyton & Woodshed is great in any PPR formatz

I just don't see the value in it. Murray has put up two more points than Woodhead on the year...that's not worth me including Sanders in that deal this early in the year. Seems like a sideways deal.

That dumb *** report about McCoy has me heated...killed all remaining trade value for him.

His quote was that the recovery for his hamstring injury is usually 3-4 weeks but he's a quick healer so he doesn't think it'll be 4 weeks. The injury took place 2 weeks ago......therefore he is out 1-2 more weeks....not 3-4 more weeks like ESPN and everybody is reporting.

I gotta just keep him at this point til he comes back and gets some value back.

Kaep or cutler? With alshon and Eddie royal possibly missing the game I'm worried about starting cutler. I think kaep might have a good bounce back game on SNF

My Dalton, Eifert and Rashad Jennings for his Matt Ryan, Delanie Walker and Martavis Bryant?

0.5 PPR

If Alshon doesn't go tomorrow, which I'm assuming he won't, should I got Harvin, Herron, Dixon, Andre Williams? Maybe Chris Thompson?

It's a 14 team league

I can only roster max 4 RB's

Jamal Charles

Lamar Miller

Matt Jones

David Johnson

Should I drop any of them for Duke Johnson? Standard scoring

Andre Ellington is probable to return and coach said Johnson will sit but he's put up a ton of points for a rookie so far should I give up on him? Matt Jones seems like a fluke performance although against the Giants he should have had a score which he fumbled at the goal line

Back
Top Bottom