OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Best of luck to everyone this week.

Personally Im up against Spiller in two leagues so Im hoping he doesnt even see the field.

Im also hoping from a big game from Julio.

lets all hope this is at least a decent Thursday night game.

if i can get a combined 40 from Julio & Ingram to start my week i'll be more than happy :smokin

Is CJ Spiller and Stevie Johnson worth hanging on to?
I got rid of spiller. I have Demarco, Dion Lewis, blount, and cj1k, so no need to keep a 5th stringer out of hope.
I'm asking for my 14 team league... especially with Charles being hurt

I'm down to:

Gio, Duke Johnson, Knile Davis, Bradshaw, CJ Spiller 
laugh.gif

was looking to drop Spiller for Denard Robinson maybe? But I doubt he has value once Yeldon is byke

Tyler Eifert for Gio is that good I'm getting Gio. But here's the thing it's a keeper league and I could keep Tyler so idk.

RB:
Lamar Miller
Arian Foster
Chris Ivory

if i can get a combined 40 from Julio & Ingram to start my week i'll be more than happy :smokin
i hope ingram gives u 40 n julio gives u 0. facing julio in my league against the only 5-0 team thats averaging a league high 133 points a week.

wouldn't mind that at all, as long as i get the W :lol:

Tyler Eifert for Gio is that good I'm getting Gio. But here's the thing it's a keeper league and I could keep Tyler so idk.

RB:
Lamar Miller
Arian Foster
Chris Ivory

you're good with Foster & Ivory imo

if you have a viable replacement for Eifert & want some more RB depth than go for it

hankerson or hurns?

Hurns

I got rid of spiller. I have Demarco, Dion Lewis, blount, and cj1k, so no need to keep a 5th stringer out of hope.
I'm asking for my 14 team league... especially with Charles being hurt

I'm down to:

Gio, Duke Johnson, Knile Davis, Bradshaw, CJ Spiller :lol:

was looking to drop Spiller for Denard Robinson maybe? But I doubt he has value once Yeldon is byke
Oh.

well if you have the bench space, you could wait a couple more weeks to see if cj spiller gets incorporated more into the offense. besides gio and duke, all the people you listed are risks, so i would keep whoever you think has the best chance to emerge as a dependable starter. in that case, i'd say knile > cj > bradshaw, but those are just guesses.

No Julius Thomas talk?

thinking Barnidge over him atleast this week.
Orange Julius starts. Barnidge has a very tough Denver matchup.

Jets defense or Broncos?
Top-2 DEF in fantasy Week 6. Denver gets the edge.

I was offered Demaryius Thomas for my Eifert and John Brown.
That gets it done for me. You play PPR?

DT's still seeing nearly 12 targets weekly. Only caught less than 7 passes in one of five games. The TD output is alarming but DT's track record says 35 TD his last three seasons in Denver.

was looking to drop Spiller for Denard Robinson maybe?
Keep C.J.

No deal. You're fine at RB, you don't own Hill, and Eifert has keeper potential (especially with round penalties).

hankerson or hurns?
Hurns.

I need help fast. Just received an offer of antonio brown and gore for my Lamar miller and julio jones. I'm 4 and 1 so I can wait till big ben gets back. Standard scoring, offers only good till game time

Is Shady going to be playing this week?
Limited Wednesday but apparently ran first-team reps some time within the past 2 days. I think he's playing but on a limited snap count, which is death for fantasy owners.

Ryan or Brady?

Standard
Brady.

With Karlos Williams probably out, I might have to play CJ Spiller tonight

Other RBs (half point PPR)

Matt Jones
Knile Davis
Spiller just over Jones.

Spiller has sneaky value in PPR formats.

Depends how deep your league is to drop Stevie, and who's available on the FA wire.

Stupid trade or nah?

I would get:

Kenan Allen and Mark Ingram

and I would give up

Megatron and Gio Bernard...

.50 PPR league
I like the Allen and Ingram side. Megatron is regressing with Stafford. Ingram is a borderline RB1 and Allen has proved the sophomore slump to be an aberration.

Carols Hyde or Willie Snead? Standard scoring.
Hyde if he was healthy, but there's so much risk. He's barely participated in practice with the foot injury, and we won't have a good indication if he's playing until tomorrow.

Hyde over Snead, but be prepared to swap another starter if Hyde can't go when we find out tomorrow.

Toby Gerhart or Denard Robinson?
Denard. Hopefully the knee is good, he hasn't played since Week 2. He did catch 23 passes his rookie year.

bortles or mariota?
Bortles.

Ryan or Bortles?
Matty Ice, by far.

Tanny or Cutler?
Cutler.

Ben back or no?
Wheaton said he looked great at practice but I doubt Tomlin wants to rush him after beating SD last second. I can almost guarantee he plays at Arrowhead vs. Chiefs though, a lot faster than anyone projected or expected.

Just received an offer of antonio brown and gore for my Lamar miller and julio jones.
I'm on record with Ben playing at Arrowhead next week vs. Chiefs. I would stay put with Julio and Miller. Jones has looked unstoppable when healthy, and you play standard when Brown's value is heightened in PPR formats. 129 receptions last year to Julio's 104, that's a 25-point difference in PPR.

You're selling Miller low, he can't possibly be worse with the start Miami's had. Gore is a steady veteran but his upside is limited, not a big-play guy like Miller can be and should be.

No deal.

RB:
Lamar Miller
Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
you might hafta do that but id wait a week and see what ivory and miller give you if anything

Neither 

Why neither?

what's your waiver wire looking like?

if i had to choose between the two, i would go robinson especially in PPR. he looked pretty dece last season.
That's what I was thinking. I picked up Robinson. My waiver is taken up, there's no one on there. There's spiller, Andre Williams, and scrubs.

I have Hillman as my rb 2 because gurley on bye. But I might insert denard Robinson instead. I also have theo riddick.

Any ideas?

Dropped Moncrief for Snead in my other league

Good move?
I would have preferred to keep Moncrief despite New Orleans' formerly high-powered offense.

Who should I drop for buck Allen? Standard scoring

Stewart
Andrews
Bradshaw
Karlos Williams
Definitely not Stewart and probably not Karlos, although concussion protocol can be frustrating for fantasy purposes. Andrews has a TD in each of his two games, but the carries/yardage are low volume. Bradshaw played well in his two years with Indy, especially as a pass-catcher.

I'd probably hold off on adding Allen unless you own Forsett.

Ivory or Allen Robinson this week?
Both, but Ivory over A-Rob if I had to pick.

Got offered Luck and Greg Olsen for Doug Martin and Jarvis Landry... Thoughts?

I have Roethlisberger coming back. Gurley/Forsett/LMiller/Karlos Williams at RB and Odell/ABrown/Keenan at WR
Wow, you have surplus at RB and WR. Martin and Landry will rarely start for you. The question is: Who is your starting TE and how much of an upgrade would Olsen be?

You're buying low on Luck, which is great because he went in the first two rounds for most. Even with Ben coming back, you can have your pick at elite QBs weekly. I don't like letting go of Landry in PPR formats, but again, it comes down to how much of a starting TE upgrade Olsen is.

Standard league 3 wr spots

Edelman
Maclin
Allen Hurns
Willie Snead
James Jones
Edelman is a must-start WR in Week 6, even in standard formats. Maclin and Jones, just over Snead for the final spot.

I could just drop Matt Jones or Duke Johnson Jr (rather keep DJ, don't see myself starting Jones really), but then I would be rostering 3 TEs.
I would not drop Jones or Johnson for Tamme.

Do i go with Snead and Hankerson tonight? I hate the idea of using 2 thursday guys, especially at the same position. I dont like thursday plays in general.
What are your other WR/Flex options? I would start/play Snead over Hank, if I had to pick.

Matt Ryan on a short week @ the Saints

or

red hot Andy Dalton @ Buffalo
Matty Ice.

Champ I'm kind of streaming TEs right now.. Delanie has started most of the time though.

Back
Top Bottom