OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

More than anything, it's just flat out silly to suggest that playing on a team that's far better than any team he's ever played on, doesn't have the POTENTIAL to have a positive effect on his career.

Somehow, Wes johnson playing on garbage teams all his career (which has only been 5 years) means he's trash. 

He's obviously not good enough to be a player that you need to depend on in a starting role. However, there's a chance that being in a condensed role, with far greater talent, will lead to a better trajectory to his career.

Last edited:
Not like it would be unprecedented for Wes to become serviceable at this point in his career. Look at Gerald Green. Dude bounced around for like 7 years and had to go to the D league before he became a consistent NBA performer. M

This JaVale McGee to the Clippers thing seemed so obvious from the second DJ committed. Took him off my FA board that same day. 

Its a worthy risk IMO, sign dude for the min, if he doesnt pan out, just release him.

DJ 

nerd.gif

Whether he changes his mind or stays with dallas, I still contend that DJ's relationship with CP3 was NOT the reason he verbal'd to dallas.

Whether he changes his mind or stays with dallas, I still contend that DJ's relationship with CP3 was NOT the reason he verbal'd to dallas.

Not THE reason. But I now firmly believe it was a significant factor. It was that and the promises the Mavs made to him about featuring him on offense.

Doc should just lie his *** off and tell DJ he'll be the #1 option and will be featured on ads moreso than Blake and CP3.

I would love to see DJ change his mind just to see how Mavs fans and the NBA thread goes back to saying DJ isn't that good and it won't improve the team :lol:

DJ is a strange dude lol. Bout to get his Boozer on.

The funny thing with this whole situation is everyone is blaming Cp3, and applauding DJ for leaving.

Let Dwight Howard come out and say he left a team because of some high fives. Yall already know how that would turn out lol.

@ramonashelburne   51m51 minutes ago

Like I said, this started Monday with DJ having second thoughts and CALLING Doc Rivers.
@ramonashelburne   12m12 minutes ago

After DeAndre got in touch with Doc Rivers on Monday, Doc started getting in touch with the whole team asking them to get to Houston

@ramonashelburne   11m11 minutes ago

Chris Paul ended his Caribbean vacation short, Blake Griffin flew in on Tuesday. JJ Redick, obviously driving from Austin.

@MySportsLegion   9m9 minutes ago

DeAndre Jordan reportedly reached out to Doc Rivers on Monday night, informing him he made a mistake. Wow. (via @michaeleaves)
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TURN OF EVENTS. WOW

All this commotion caused Maddy Burke to respond to one of my tweets today :smokin

Added bonus.

All this commotion caused Maddy Burke to respond to one of my tweets today :smokin

Added bonus.

Back in my intern days I used to find any excuse to talk to her :lol:

The first time I saw her I pretended I didn't know how to get to the arena. She walked me from the prking lot to the arena. I didn't smash doe [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Thanks Shoeking for the link to this thread. Always great joining hoops talk with Clipper brothers.

Everyone welcome Casper90403 aboard. He's a Clipper fan and fellow Santa Monica Viking alum and old dude, so you know he's good people.

Welcome Casper! Wait what's considered old now? I'm 28.. Am I still young?

Ps good to see SoCal clipper fans on here

Back in my intern days I used to find any excuse to talk to her :lol:

The first time I saw her I pretended I didn't know how to get to the arena. She walked me from the prking lot to the arena. I didn't smash doe [emoji]128532[/emoji]

She's like 4 inches taller than me (probably 6 in heels), I think my prospects would be pretty slim too. :wow: Definitely something for the fantasy file though.

Back
Top Bottom