OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

tired.gif

DJ to meet with us, LAL, Bucks and Mavs. I have to think the Lakers meeting is for trolling purposes. No way a lifetime Clip jumps accross the hall nowadays.
There is no chance DJ signs to another team IMHO

I think it's almost certain / a forgone conclusion that he's staying with LAC
The last time you were this sure about something we blew a 3-1 lead
laugh.gif

Anything can happen. I can see him going to Dallas.
laugh.gif

It's all jokes. 

Anyway we can get Biyombo? What are some realistic options to fill out the roster?

Javale?

CP would make him look great and while he isn't deandre he can replicate DJ to a degree

No frontcourt depth at all though.

But **** it, roll with it

Javale?

CP would make him look great and while he isn't deandre he can replicate DJ to a degree

I honestly believe JaVale could come close to equaling DJ's production. I'd be ok with Kofous too. No Perkins, No A'mare.

DJ had air of great qualities

However, he anchored a league average defense and was an average rim protector at best

I say that to say that the greatness of Blake, cp,doc, etc. supremely inflated how great DJ

Bill Plashcke is such a tool. Of course he writes a gloom and doom article about us losing DJ.

I really wanted Biyombo. Whatever. Let's be a 7th seed this season and make some moves next offseason.

Dawson with 14 and 14 in the SL today.  Active and athletic as hell.

And that Biyombo signing has me like 
mad.gif

Last edited:
One the bright side for the Summer, it sounds like Dawson had a very good summer league debut yesterday. Hamilton did ok as well. Royce White, not so much. Not surprising, but I was hoping that he'd show something. Oh well. Fingers crossed that Dawson turns out to be a steal. Definitely has some attributes we need.

Javale?

came in here to say javale wud be wise to sign with yall. Cp has a knack for making athletic bigs look gr8. And this dude can protect the rim

Hopefully cp can teach him to be less of an idiot

I really wanted Biyombo. Whatever. Let's be a 7th seed this season and make some moves next offseason.

You didnt want biyombo. Very raw player who hasbt developed any offensive game. And he was drafted to be a rebounder and a hustle guy which he never really was for the bobcats

I think yall will be solid tho this year

It really is an ideal opportunity for McGee. Can come in and start on a good team and potentially rejuvenate his career before the caps go up next year.

Dawson looking good. Looking like he's playing with a chip on his shoulder ala Draymond. Might be worth exploring.

McMorrow looked pretty good at the C too. He's a BIG body too.

Doc needs to look at some of these young guys that are ready to play...

It really is an ideal opportunity for McGee. Can come in and start on a good team and potentially rejuvenate his career before the caps go up next year.

Give him a two year deal with a player option for the 2nd so he can be a free agent next summer. If it doesn't work out, let him go but if it does work out then we have a ton of cap room to resign him if necessary even with the cap going up

Give him a two year deal with a player option for the 2nd so he can be a free agent next summer. If it doesn't work out, let him go but if it does work out then we have a ton of cap room to resign him if necessary even with the cap going up

Exactly. I'd be happy with that.

Also still hoping Doc can swing something for Jamal. I just don't think him and Lance on the second unit it going to work.

yeah Jamal has to go. Hopefully we can swing something with him for a back up big or something

Still think we'll be better than a lot of people expect.. Very srs

Back
Top Bottom