OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

Fins forum.......yeah.

Type of dudes to think Matt Hasselback is better than Andrew Luck, cuz "wins".

Like no other players on a roster matter, see the Houston Texans. Or the Broncos. Or the Saints. Or the Vikings. Or ANY of the 32 teams.

People are only hung up on QB's because that's all the media focuses on. People are stupid.

I would agree. I said yesterday, Colts should not play Luck until he's 100% healthy. When he is, there's no reason to think Hasselbeck is the better QB. That's obviously ridiculous, but some people believe that.

As for Tannehill, he has now seen 2 OC's and a head coach fired, as well as other offensive coaches. WR's have been shuffled as well as TE's. When will it be his turn?

P.S. Just read the team can move on from Tannehill without a huge cap problem after 2016 or 17. Clock is a tickin.... :nerd:

It shouldn't be his turn, that's the point.

Get a real coach. A real defense. A real OLine.

You'll have a perfectly fine QB ready to go. Just like all other QB's.

You've kind of made my point Finns...
2 OCs, no real head coaching, players being shuffled in and out constantly.

Where's the stability?

Has there been another successful QB in the league with a similar situation? There has always been plenty I don't like about Tannehill since before the draft, but I don't believe the state of the Dolphins is his fault.

The defense is not not his fault. CB play is not his fault. LB play is not his fault. Players dropping like flies when he gets hit more than anyone in the league is not his fault. The offensive line being awful is not his fault. Drops are not hid fault. OC not calling running plays when the RBs are getting 4+ yards a carry are not his fault.

Now the flip side to said argument, QBs are supposed to make the team better. When it's a decent team, yes. The Dolphins are not that.

Rivers fault the Chargers are down?
Brees fault for Saints?
Flacco fault for Ravens?

Hmmmm, so it takes more than having a really, really, good, veteran QB huh? Good coaches out there too.

So weird.......

brian hoyer and tj yates look really good right now....

just kidding. they look like average quarterbacks, with their teammates making plays around them, and the defense actually...defending. crazy how that works.

Last night's game......

Donta Hightower injury.

Before he gets hurt, 15 carries for 43 yards, zero TD's.
After he gets hurt, 17 carries for 136 yards, 3 TD's.

BROCK OSWEILER DOE!!!!!!!!!

Brock audibled to the CJ touchdown.

Why?

BECAUSE HIS HEAD COACH HAD THE ENTIRE OFFENSE PRACTICE THAT AUDIBLE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL WEEK LONG.

Coaching, during the week? Not JUST the QB? Whuuuuuuuuuuut?

Weird.

Finnns told me that QB means everything, every team, every day. I don't understand how these "other players" do something.

:lol:

At this point there's so much fire I can't see through the smoke. Dumpster. fire.

There's just too much instability. I thought Tony Sparano's bunch was bad, ho lee I'd kill for that guy right now! :rofl:

P.S. Ross has been awfulllllly quiet lately. What's the man with the caviar think of all this? :nerd: :nerd:

You never see thru the smoke, you just blame the QB. You and Omar do the same dance every single time.

I waste my time tryin to correct you every year.

You never see thru the smoke, you just blame the QB. You and Omar do the same dance every single time.

Look again. I brought up Grimes over and over yesterday, Lazor with the playcalls, WE ALL know the entire team is trash. You know I told you yesterday I don't want anyone back except Landry, Parker, and Jones. I even wouldn't mind trading our "Pro Bowl" lineman for picks, they never stay healthy.

Last edited:

Look again. I brought up Grimes over and over yesterday, Lazor with the playcalls, WE ALL know the entire team is trash. You know I told you yesterday I don't want anyone back except Landry, Parker, and Jones. I even wouldn't mind trading our "Pro Bowl" lineman for picks, they never stay healthy.

K.

Just yesterday, your tweets.......

CRYIN HENNEHILL Retweeted
Ryan Yousefi ‏@Rizzmigizz Nov 29
Tannehill looked at Matthews from before the ball was even snapped. Thats what happens.

CRYIN HENNEHILL ‏@hennehill Nov 29
That was such a poor throw behind the WR by the way

#HENNEHILL

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley Nov 29
Why, Ryan? Why. Terrible throw.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero Nov 29
Read his eyes the whole way.

CRYIN HENNEHILL Retweeted Views From The 786
QB giving the ball away

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley Nov 29
Tannehill's unwillingness to look off corners has now cost the Dolphins a turnover and their best receiver.
Cuse Basketball 6-0 ‏@PhinsDiehard Nov 29
Put moore in f it

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero Nov 29
Ryan Tannehill throws to a WR that is bracketed front and back. Lucky it wasn't picked.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL Nov 29
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill is having one of those games again early where he doesn't look sure of what he's seeing in coverage. #Jets

Donnie ‏@DonnieRad Nov 29
@JamesWalkerNFL we need better QB play , bench #17

Derek L ‏@DLRIT Nov 29
@JamesWalkerNFL very similar to his other 59 NFL starts #stilllearning

Chuck ‏@chuckt_88 Nov 29
@JamesWalkerNFL don't care how much he makes.time to put Moore in can't be worse.
random vice ‏@randomvice Nov 29
@JamesWalkerNFL aka Tanneblind

Brian Cronauer ‏@PSUBoomboxGuy Nov 29 Pennsylvania, USA
@JamesWalkerNFL we pay him $90,000,000 to be unsure? BENCH HIM. Better use of the money.

Brad Kratz ‏@Kratzey16 Nov 29
@JamesWalkerNFL I've been a supporter of 17 for a while. He's been around long enough that I think he has reached his ceiling. Simply avg

Ryan Tannehill blows. Nice job on that contract Tannenbaum

I don't care who the coach is, the coordinator is, the WR is, the TE is, this QB will never be the guy. He'll always be Chad Henne 2.0

As he gets another receiver killed lmaoooo #Hennehill

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL Nov 29
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill's first-half stats: 9 of 18, 83 yards and an INT. He has a 39.8 passer rating.

CRYIN HENNEHILL ‏@hennehill 24h24 hours ago
#Hennehill one more time! That's a pick

CRYIN HENNEHILL ‏@hennehill 23h23 hours ago
Why doesn't the coach insert a new QB in the game? What a *****

View media item 1808776

Yeah.......

Like I said, you focus so much on Ryan, you don't let anything else enter that tiny brain of yours.

Even in your own words

There's just too much instability

You can't grasp it.

Stability isn't created by the God damn QB. It's owner, GM, Head Coach, Coordinators, Assistant Coaches, THEN you can have the QB be a part of that.

You can't draft a QB and expect him to be the one that settles the entire franchise down. :lol: :rofl:

Hire a real, and competent staff. Fix the other 52. THEN, you can focus on the QB. My guess, you won't have too. He'll be able to do his job better and to your liking with a real NFL caliber setup. Not this grease fire we've turned into the last 10-12 years.

Like I said, you focus so much on Ryan, you don't let anything else enter that tiny brain of yours.

Even in your own words
You can't grasp it.

Stability isn't created by the God damn QB. It's owner, GM, Head Coach, Coordinators, Assistant Coaches, THEN you can have the QB be a part of that.

You can't draft a QB and expect him to be the one that settles the entire franchise down. :lol: :rofl:

Hire a real, and competent staff. Fix the other 52. THEN, you can focus on the QB. My guess, you won't have too. He'll be able to do his job better and to your liking with a real NFL caliber setup. Not this grease fire we've turned into the last 10-12 years.

:lol: So you ignore tweets about Lazor, Grimes, coaching putting Grimes ****** #%^ on a giant in Marshall, etc... Yeah I want the rest of the team fixed too. You think a new regime or two more, or four more, will stay status quo at QB though. He has one regime left.

Also, those are other peoples tweets. I am just RT em. Why aren't you coming at James Walker, Mando, Adam Beasley? Oh...

Dude, you had 4 Grimes tweets. :lol: And ONE Lazor. :lol: :lol:

As for James Walker, I mean, he's a lesser Omar. Why should I bother?

And Adam was pointing out a bad INT. Which brings me to something you need to grasp someday.

You know that INT Ryan threw? :nerd:

He was a smidge late. Just a shade too late on his throw. Just a brief milisecond earlier, he woulda been fine. But he was in fact a tad late, and the INT was his fault.

Now..........

Why was Stills and the CB side by side coming out of his break? Why is EVERY THROW Ryan makes, to a "covered" receiver?

Meanwhile, Ryan Fitzpatrick gets this:

View media item 1808802

IN THE NFL, LOOK HOW OPEN THIS GUY IS. Every damn throw Fitzpatrick made looked like this. Do we even have Cornerbacks? Cuz I don't see a single one in that picture. Just linebackers hurrying to make a tackle.

Must be nice as a QB to throw into those types of windows. Meanwhile, Tannehill is a milisecond late, and he's Picked. BLAME THE QB FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But I tweeted about Grimes, I tweeted about Grimes doeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Omar finnns Walker. :pimp:

I love this weekly exchange between finnns and CP.
laugh.gif

You guys should join my side and just be able to laugh at the Dolphins week in and week out because they will NEVER change!

IN THE NFL, LOOK HOW OPEN THIS GUY IS. Every damn throw Fitzpatrick made looked like this. Do we even have Cornerbacks? Cuz I don't see a single one in that picture. Just linebackers hurrying to make a tackle.

Must be nice as a QB to throw into those types of windows. Meanwhile, Tannehill is a milisecond late, and he's Picked. BLAME THE QB FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But I tweeted about Grimes, I tweeted about Grimes doeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Omar finnns Walker. :pimp:

:lol: :rofl: At James Walker and Omar being brothers

It was concerning that Decker was that wide open, Marshall that wide open, etc. but that's also the poor scheme. Trying to mask Taylor's awful coverage skills. Was that a zone? I mean it's bad defense no doubt

I mean right now this is a 5-11/6-10 team at best. So again, I get that every position needs to be looked at. We need a huge overhaul. I want a system where the QB can audible to any play, go no huddle whenever, etc. And on defense, well what a #%^& show our talent is at LB and CB, so who knows how long it'll take to fix it. In the meantime, cannot afford to pay that much $ to a few players.....

cannot afford to pay that much $ to a few players.....

Yes, you can. Every team has to pay a QB. Every team. No matter what.

OR, you can choose to have Tyrod Taylor, and Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Ryan Mallet, etc be a caretaker to your team, you'll definitely give those guys a chance. :rolleyes :lol:

Money in the NFL is nothing. They gave McNabb 100 million, and cut him a year later. Money is nothing in the NFL.

Everyone said the Seahawks would be screwed when they paid Russ. Their entire defense is locked up and they still bought Lynch and Graham. (they just can't figure out how to use Jimmy for some weird reason)

Yes, you can. Every team has to pay a QB. Every team. No matter what.

OR, you can choose to have Tyrod Taylor, and Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Ryan Mallet, etc be a caretaker to your team, you'll definitely give those guys a chance. :rolleyes :lol:

Money in the NFL is nothing. They gave McNabb 100 million, and cut him a year later. Money is nothing in the NFL.

Everyone said the Seahawks would be screwed when they paid Russ. Their entire defense is locked up and they still bought Lynch and Graham. (they just can't figure out how to use Jimmy for some weird reason)

Well I have a feeling they're going to be missing Jimmy pretty soon...

Tannenbaum is a mad man, if I read we're courting guys like Mangini I will not watch this team in 2016.

Last edited:
I've missed Jimmy since 2000. :lol:

:lol: You and me both. Dude drafted Zach, JT, Madison, Surtain, etc. and focused on a super defense. 4 HOF caliber players in a matter of a few years. Should've never left us high and dry to Wanny.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5s5 seconds ago
The Dolphins have fired 1 HC and 2 OCs, but fans are asking why Ryan Tannehill hasn't become great in that environment. OK.

Well stability is garbage right now, it's not there. Ross hopefully sells the team like the rumors say. I don't want this old turd running the Dolphins anymore. Sell sell sell

I haven't seen one rumor about that...

Any links?

I believe SiClancy and ckparrot were discussing this on twitter earlier this week, no link. Those guys seem to be pretty informed though. I remember reading that there were multiple parties interested in the team.

I like that Ross has put money into the team but he is doing it for his own interests. The Super Bowl bids, the stadium work, trying to get a new stadium by taxpayers, etc. I would rather have an owner focused on WINNING a Super Bowl, not hosting one.

I would rather have an owner focused on WINNING a Super Bowl, not hosting one.
Negative.

The week leading up to the super bowl events > winning one

When the Saints won, all those parties and events were great. As if Miami didn't have enough women, more came out for those events. Great times!

Back
Top Bottom