OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

Negative.

The week leading up to the super bowl events > winning one

When the Saints won, all those parties and events were great. As if Miami didn't have enough women, more came out for those events. Great times!

:lol: Nah. You can always go to any Super Bowl, it's rare when your team wins one. In the time my dad's team has won twice, we haven't even won a playoff game. Pathetic

Bill Lazor was supposed to facilitate Ryan Tannehill's ascension to franchise-quarterback status. Instead, he's out of a job; the Dolphins fired Lazor as the offensive coordinator this week after neither the offense nor Tannehill showed much consistency through an up-and (mostly)-down 12 weeks.

And Tannehill couldn't sound more pleased.

“I'm just excited about being part of the game plan,” Tannehill said, via ESPN.com. “Working with the coaches Monday and [Tuesday], just being a part of the game-plan process and having my thoughts heard and kind of putting our heads together to create some of the things we want to do, it's been fun so far.”

Back in May 2014, a few months after Lazor was hired, here's how he explained what his expectations were for Tannehill and this offense: “I want to see the ball coming out on time, letting his football tell him when it's time to throw it, and I want to see that he trusted us that this is how it all fits together.

So Lazor wouldn't let the QB audible in 2015, or even be part of the gameplanning? :nerd:

Trust Philbin and Lazor that they know what they're doin, even tho they didn't include the QB in how to run the offense? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

We still blame the QB for everything tho, right? Right? :wink:

So why did Lazor keep saying Ryan could audible? Was he just lying through his teeth all this time? Wasn't included in gameplanning? This sounds like a prank

Where did you see that at??

Only thing I knew of he had a check with me for a run/pass audible that was already cemented into the play calling. Kind of like Madden except up to the OC.

You...
But either one that has the answer really.
That's just the only thing I knew if there is more.

So why did Lazor keep saying Ryan could audible? Was he just lying through his teeth all this time? Wasn't included in gameplanning? This sounds like a prank

Not full audible.

I posted in here a few weeks ago, each play they go to the line, there is a "secondary" call Ryan can switch too, but it's basically the same play, with another option to it. So no formation change, or line shift, or anything like that.

Something like what Aaron Rodgers did to KC on that Monday night game. Play call is a run, but Aaron sees the coverage, and hikes the ball, then just throws it immediately at his WR. The line doesn't know, the RB doesn't know, only he and the WR know.

That's not a real audible, because no one else on the offense knows except for 1-2 guys.

Oscar ‏@OscarHazell Dec 3
First time this year looking at QB stats. Has narrative been Tanne playing bad under pressure? 3rd in TD w pressure w 8, 9th in comp %.

3rd in attempts and completions under pressure but even w that volume. 12th in ints w only 4. all this from ppf by the way

Also has the 8th quickest time until sack which maybe goes against holds onto it too long

Tannehill has the most sacks under 2.5 seconds

Oscar ‏@OscarHazell Dec 3 View translation
Fwiw Wilson 33 sacks w more than 2.5 secs. 4 under 2.5secs

CC. finnnns "pocket presence, holds the ball too long"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]McCain got Embarrassed.... lucky the refs bailed him out.[/COLOR]

Can't throw the deep ball.
5th best receiver on the team.

Literally, every single game this year from the Tennessee game on, he has completed 1-2 deep balls per game.

Remember someone sayin ALL last year, it wasn't a Ryan issue, it was a Wallace/timing issue?

Oh.

Last edited:
Literally, every single game this year from the Tennessee game on, he has completed 1-2 deep balls per game.

Remember someone sayin ALL last year, it wasn't a Ryan issue, it was a Wallace/timing issue?

Oh.

Stop making excuses.
Everything is clearly Tannehill's fault!

lulz.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 59s59 seconds ago
Dolphins locked in a battle with a team missing starting QB, best WR, best pass rusher, LT, starting RB, starting TE.

Who do we blame for this?

Not sure winning this game was a good idea. Hurts our draft, and helps the Ravens draft. :\

I hate your face ‏@Spoon_r13 4m4 minutes ago
2 years ago before the Giants changed their offensive scheme and hired a real play caller...Eli Manning had 18 TD's and 27 INT's.

Ryan has 21 TD's and 11 INT's.

I know people expect immediate results, but give it time.

We have to NAIL this coaching staff hire. NAIL. Solid HC, solid OC, solid DC, all working together to build the team concepts the right way, let the O and D compliment each other, play balanced, don't be all vertical like the Colts were playing, don't be all horizontal like we were playing, mix of both. Be good in run D, and pass D. Solid special teams. Limit mistakes. Limit penalties. Limit turnovers.

THEN, you see the results you expect. You can't expect wins with poor Oline, no run balance, one way Offense, can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, dumb penalties all the time, dumb special teams, poor clock management, etc.

This is why I say every single week, it's not one guy. It's all 53 + coaching.

Not sure winning this game was a good idea. Hurts our draft, and helps the Ravens draft. :\

because we clearly do so well with our draft picks.

Well, hire the right staff, and hopefully that turns around.

And it's taken a while, but DeVante is starting to show.

We draft well enough, we just take too much time getting them up to speed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom