OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCK has a LiCeNse To BaLL
RCK has A-Friend

rck has sea man...

pause
RCK is FinallyFamous

nthat.gif

rck is antidope
Rck.... I can't think of anything clever.

You're awesome tho
pimp.gif
RCK pls don't Jump-Man.

NT needs you.

RCK is.....he just is
yeah, he is pretty awwsome
Bruh. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

"rck pls don't JumpMan."

Houston's net rating with Howard and Harden on the floor was +59.5 points per 100 possessions tonight.
— Michael Pina (@MichaelVPina) [url=https://twitter.com/MichaelVPina/status/589681269060997120]April 19, 2015
[/URL]

The thread did 60 something pages today.

Tomorrow though, Lord's day or not, if Clips lose, it may do 100 or so.
My man, you know GOOD AND WELL that 100 is absolutely not contingent on a Clippers loss. The masses collectively want the Spurs to lose, but not at the hands of CP3 (or CP0 for some NBA fans, which is exactly my point).

Both teams are too polarizing. People want the Spurs to lose, but not by the Clippers. People want the Clippers to lose, but not by the Spurs.

laugh.gif

Series is gonna blow up NT.

If cities win championships..maybe i should root for the clips. Lakers back on top b. #17
smokin.gif
. Go to the parade wearing purple n gold
LA Clikers going for #17, my dude. 
smokin.gif

Rocking this to the parade:
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:

The thread did 60 something pages today.

Tomorrow though, Lord's day or not, if Clips lose, it may do 100 or so.
My man, you know GOOD AND WELL that 100 is absolutely not contingent on a Clippers loss. The masses collectively want the Spurs to lose, but not at the hands of CP3 (or CP0 for some NBA fans, which is exactly my point).

Both teams are too polarizing. People want the Spurs to lose, but not by the Clippers. People want the Clippers to lose, but not by the Spurs.

laugh.gif

Series is gonna blow up NT.
gonna be a rollercoaster. gonna want the clippers to lose, but then the spurs will do that hack-a-thon bs forcing me to root against them

I think most of NT was fine with the Spurs until a particular situation was recently contracted by NT

The thirst to slander CP0 is much higher than the thirst to slander the Spurs IMO

Last edited:
Feel bad all you Eastern time zone peeps have to go late night for the game of the day.

Man Chris Paul on this Sunday Conversation... crazy what he's been through in his career. Hard not to like him.

My boy in LA told me living in the west during football season is the best

Wake up = football
pimp.gif
I always thought east coast bias was rubbish and just a stereotype, but as I got older I realized, God Damn, if I lived on the east coast and had a job where I had to wake up early there's no way in hell I'd stay up and watch those late games 
roll.gif

Pretty sure east coast bias is real now

Uijiri losing some Gawd points

First it was "F Brooklyn" before game one last year: L

Then yesterday, before game 1 against Wizards it was "I don't give a S about 'it'" [reference to PP]: L

0-2 on the preemptive strikes. Maybe soon he'll keep his mouth shut 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom