OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can easily name the worst poster of all time.
i hope its me 
embarassed.gif
Nah....

Last edited:
I knew something was missing today.  There's no freaking play-offs logo on the courts this year, why the **** not???
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

The statement was that they havent been "good" since 75. The Warriors are indeed "good" right now.

There is no way that even you two knuckleheads believe that a team cant be considered "good" unless they win the title. The idea that there is only one "good" team in the NBA in a given year is absurd.

Nice to see the Buls continue the blk shoes/black socks Bulls tradition for home (and road) playoff games.

Last edited:
If cities win championships..maybe i should root for the clips. Lakers back on top b. #17 :smokin. Go to the parade wearing purple n gold

Crazy how Tyreke Evans played his first playoff game ever yesterday. Feels like he been in the league a decade
I really want the Wiz to advance, also I wish an early exit for San Antonio.

Last edited:
Watching the Warriors game recap, damn they went cold in the 4th, can't be chucking up shots like that. Most of their damn shots were from beyond the arc. And those missed free-throws. AD caught fire too.

┻┳|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•)  Derrick Rose is back.
┳┻|⊂ノ

Status