OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
p4l that the Knicks didn't trade up to get Curry

Can't really be mad about that because NOBODY besides like two people believed he'd be this good. The most people said was "maybe" he'll be as good as Steve Nash but even THAT was a bit of a reach at that time.

exactly. not a lot of people were that high on him and NOBODY expected him to turn out to be this type of player before the draft

hell, he was injured so much his first few years no one expected him to be a superstar or come close to a MVP

paul-pierce.jpg

hell, he was injured so much his first few years no one expected him to be a superstar or come close to a MVP

This, Even when he showed flashes of being really good in his first couple years, he couldn't seem to stay on the floor, so you had to wonder how good he could be. It really is kind of amazing that he was able to get past all the ankle problems and become fairly durable over the last two years.

Last edited:
Nene putting the hands on people but can't even put his hands on the basketball to score for his life. Keep it up and he won't see the floor.

Khris Humphries > Nene Hilarious

exactly. not a lot of people were that high on him and NOBODY expected him to turn out to be this type of player before the draft

Yeah I remember one of the reasons I was initially mad about the Monta trade was because Steph was an injury prone player those first couple of years and when they traded for Bogut, another injury prone player, I was not feeling that. Thought we just have a failed injured roster.

Glad the Warriors are a lot smarter than me.

You know how people bring up the shoes when non-Nike players get hurt? Ala T-Mac, GHill, D-Rose? I find it funny when a dude like Curry starts thriving when he leaves the swoosh and wears Under Armour. Either way, I'm glad the dude is finally able to stay on the court and win that MVP this year.  

hope grizzlies put a better game together, I actually think grizzlies can beat warriors in a series.

Warriors are the most talented team out west but the Clippers are the most dangerous. Hope we see them in the WCF. The hatred is real :lol:

hope grizzlies put a better game together, I actually think grizzlies can beat warriors in a series.

Warriors are the most talented team out west but the Clippers are the most dangerous. Hope we see them in the WCF. The hatred is real :lol:
please explain how they are the most dangerous

please explain how they are the most dangerous
Clips were the best team in the league coming into the postseason. Really looked like the team everyone thought they were supposed to be. Then defeated the defending champs in a 7 game series in which they won 2 games on their home floor and a game 7. Then the blowout win last night without CP?

I mean arguing if  they are "dangerous" or not is baseless, but they are peaking at the right time. 

Tony Allen was so much more athletic before he blew his ACL 
mean.gif

He's still an awesome defender, although his ineptness on the offensive end is mindblowing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom