OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the Clippers have a top Center?
Now Doc isn't overated?

You can do this with almost every team in the west.

Warriors have the MVP/Top Pg, Best coach, Best bench, Best shooter, One of the best all round players.

Rockets have the Best SG, Top Center, one of the better perimeter defenders, solid bench.

Clippers fans praise Doc/DJ/Jamal and there's always someone here to say they aren't that good. Clippers fans agree with that and there's someone there to say you're just making excuses. I can't eem tow it.

Maybe NeNe should channel all of that prowess into actually being an effective basketball player. Cause seemingly the Wiz are much better when he's on the sideline.

Doc Rivers is still and over rated basketball coach in my eyes, I respect the opinion of anyone who disagrees however.

Doc Rivers is still and over rated basketball coach in my eyes, I respect the opinion of anyone who disagrees however.

he's over rated but 100000x better than Vinny Del Negro the old clippers coach. Doc actually has set plays for the clippers, something they never had when Vinny was coach.

Last edited:
It was a response to his statement. He said Steph isn't something that HE hasn't personally seen before. For a guy that's had to go up against Bean, KD, and even Bron for that matter 3 of the most offensively gifted players ever, it may be just another challenge.

Steph doesn't have as many rings as Kobe 

fax
Just as many MVPs though
happy.gif
Not Finals MVPs though

wink.gif

Would love to see Tony actually put the Clamps on Steph but a more likely scenario would be Steph dropping 30 :lol:

please explain how they are the most dangerous

if you watched game 6-7 vs the spurs and even last night that's all you need to know. They can go into championship level teams gym and win important games. Sounds dangerous to me.

please explain how they are the most dangerous

Clips were the best team in the league coming into the postseason. Really looked like the team everyone thought they were supposed to be. Then defeated the defending champs in a 7 game series in which they won 2 games on their home floor and a game 7. Then the blowout win last night without CP?

I mean arguing if  they are "dangerous" or not is baseless, but they are peaking at the right time. 

you guys act like they didn't lose 2 on their own HOME COURT or tony parker was at 100 or CP3 isn't nursing his hammy or they have a bench. I'm not saying they aren't dangerous but saying they are the most dangerous is foolish. But I guess that's your perspective.

Last edited:
He's only making around 11 cause of his glass ankles previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom