OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It really isn't 
laugh.gif

You can't penalize them for who they are playing. If they lose to them that's one thing but they are going to beat them in this series, I don't know how that can be considered trash. The goal in the playoffs is to win and advance not prove your superiority to a team.
This will be used in the massive ether I have prepared in your eulogy for tomorrow. 

It really isn't 
laugh.gif

You can't penalize them for who they are playing. If they lose to them that's one thing but they are going to beat them in this series, I don't know how that can be considered trash. The goal in the playoffs is to win and advance not prove your superiority to a team.
This will be used in the massive ether I have prepared in your eulogy for tomorrow. 
no one is playing tomorrow tho 
nerd.gif

Are they really? Because they're going to be in the final four of the NBA. Now if that's trash to you then I mean yeah, I guess they are.

The east in general is trash.

They beat the overpaid AARP Nets, now the Wizards are playing like crap. Atlanta is NOT playing exceptional basketball, Wiz have just fell apart on numerous occasions.

The east in general is trash.

They beat the overpaid AARP Nets, now the Wizards are playing like crap. Atlanta is NOT playing exceptional basketball, Wiz have just fell apart on numerous occasions.
All of this is null and void man, they in the ECF man 
laugh.gif
 Just like you are saying Atlanta isn't playing exceptional basketball, I could say that Washington is playing really good in the postseason, and is making things much more difficult for Atlanta.

Regardless, once they close it out they'll be int he ECF. Doing exactly what they are supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom