OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes keep saying stupid things like this and yet the East has won 2 of the last 3 titles. Makes sense.
I'm talking this year, You put East team in the West, I guarantee they wouldn't make it past 2nd round, lucky if they make the conference finals

lebron would probably be out for 3 years if he broke his hand

wall out chea playin 
pimp.gif

Wall doing everything he can to set his teammates up with wide open shots yet NOBODY can hit the side of a barn right now

And as soon as Gortat and Pierce touch the floor again this game is gonna be over, they're too slow

Last edited:
I dont think Atlanta will win unless kyrie is still hurt
Why not? They are a really good three point shooting team with bigs who can extend all the way out to the three point line. Especially without Love, The cavs just don't have the personel to keep up with Atlanta's ball / player movement, or take advantage of their lack of size on the other end. 

I'm talking this year, You put East team in the West, I guarantee they wouldn't make it past 2nd round, lucky if they make the conference finals

I don't agree. Check your East vs West match ups of playoff teams through the year. I know off the top of my head we went 6-2 vs Spurs, Grizz,Pelicans and Clippers combined. Atlanta was cooking vs the west also.

Last edited:
I don't agree. Check your East vs West match ups of playoff teams thought the year. I know off the top of my head we went 6-2 vs Spurs, Grizz,Pelicans and Clippers combined. Atlanta was cooking vs the west also.
The regular season is such a poor evaluation method to determine how an eastern conference team would manage against a western conference team in the playoffs.

In all likelihood, if a team like Washington played in the west, they probably wouldn't have even made the playoffs.

But they don't, so it doesn't matter.

I dont think Atlanta will win unless kyrie is still hurt

Why not? They are a really good three point shooting team with bigs who can extend all the way out to the three point line. Especially without Love, The cavs just don't have the personel to keep up with Atlanta's ball / player movement, or take advantage of their lack of size on the other end. 

This. It's going to be tough for mozgov and TT on the perimeter. And if you go small trillsap will eat

Wall doing everything he can to set his teammates up with wide open shots yet NOBODY can hit the side of a barn right now

And as soon as Gortat and Pierce touch the floor again this game is gonna be over, they're too slow

lol at slowness. who called Series?

wall should just go AI and jack shots, his stata no matters.

a stacked up Miami team at that, dudes should've swept the whole eastern conference. 
I mean they got to the finals every single year, that's pretty impressive. You don't get extra points for sweeping teams. They didn't lose a single playoff series against an eastern conference team, which is dominant.

I don't agree. Check your East vs West match ups of playoff teams through the year. I know off the top of my head we went 6-2 vs Spurs, Grizz,Pelicans and Clippers combined. Atlanta was cooking vs the west also.
True, Playoffs is a different, they couldn't hang with those teams in a 7 game series.  Maybe the Pelicans. Spurs, Memphis, Clippers, Dudes would be food against them, wouldn't even go past 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom