OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not surprising save for a few Miami homers that's it's the same dudes that had the irrational confidence in Lebby going into last year's Finals. You would think one would learn but nope.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy watching Lebron play basketball and appreciate him as one of the all time greats, has there ever been such a disingenuous, entitled, cry baby athlete? Maybe MJ was, I wasn't old enough to know when he was playing in his prime. Luckily the game isn't about the athlete's character rather than their skill set. But watching his theatrics are cringeworthy.

i agree.

and no MJ was no where near like that

sure there were times MJ or other players would argue with refs but nothing like today

i cant stand seeing it in todays game
all the damn crying and complaining
especially from Lebrons crybaby ***

ive always not liked the Spurs
but i always respected them
you dont see all that complaing to the refs with them
prolly because Pop aint having it

i dont think ive ever seen Kwaii say one word to a ref....ever.
i like that

IMO a player has no business, Lebron, star, or otherwise, saying anything to a ref
thats the coaches job

what really pisses me off is seeing a player throw his hands up to complain while tge ball has gone upcourt
Lebron is notirious for that
thing is, even if you are 100% right and the ref admits it
he cant take the call back

a thinking man knows that
the best thing you can do i hustle up court on defense
the ref knows if he blew a call from the coaches and crowd noises
if the player shuts up and plays ball he mat get a makeup call

http://niketalk.com/t/183864/laker-...-haters-unification-thread/1680#post_23361052

Pot meet kettle.

Don't call people out on hating an athlete when you have a hundred posts in a hater thread. Just an FYI. Have a nice Memorial Day.
pimp.gif

He's above the fray though cause he hates one player so he started hating the team he claims he used to root for as well. He takes it more seriously than anyone.

These same dudes thinking Cavs can win the series are going to be saying LeBron didn't have enough help in 3 weeks.
Yup. And the same ones who said he has no chance are gonna be the ones complaining about calls after every cavs win.

Nah, the games won't be close enough for the refs to do their dirty work. Just gotta make sure that scumbag Delly doesn't try any funny business on Steph and this will be quick and painless for the Cavs.

It's not surprising save for a few Miami homers that's it's the same dudes that had the irrational confidence in Lebby going into last year's Finals. You would think one would learn but nope.

>D this young warriors team is not a veteran spurs team coming off of a finals loss...to lebron

Wassup NT fam happy holidays to everybody, but idk i think yall jumpin the gun if u think LBJ aint gotta chance against GSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom