OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, listen, I'm smack dab in the middle of the CP3 argument. Keep that in mind. I see his flaws, but recognize his talent.

And when the Clikers win the next game to even the series at 2 (and they will), the criticisms will be far less.

Bet.

Right now, they're flooding the thread, because LAC just got their backs blown out. At home.

But like Magic said after a playoff blowout once, it's still counts and one loss. Not 2 losses. Not 3. Just 1.

And I know that to the die-hard critics it sounds like I'm defending Chris. Not at all, but I get it. All you want to read is, "Oh my gosh, what a scrub. Poor Doc & Blake & Dre, stuck with this talentless bum. :frown: "

Last edited:
Breh 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Man, listen, I'm smack dab in the middle of the CP3 argument. Keep that in mind. I see his flaws, but recognize his talent.

And when the Clikers win the next game to even the series at 2 (and they will), the criticisms will be far less.

Bet.

Right now, they're flooding the thread, because LAC just got their backs blown out. At home.

But like Magic said after a playoff blowout once, it's still counts and I've loss. Not 2 losses. Not 3. Just 1.

And I know that to the die-hard critics it sounds like I'm defending Chris. Not at all, but I get it. All you want to read is, "Oh my gosh, what a scrub. Poor Doc & Blake & Dre, stuck with this talentless bum. :frown: "

They weren't at home. Nor will they win game 4.

Post game interview questions are terrible. Pop gets a rep for being difficult but these reporters ask terrible questions. It's like they didn't even watch the game. And these "talk about xyz" questions are THE WORST!

love what Pop said postgame:

“We’re not that good and they’re not what we saw tonight, without a doubt.”

Kawaii leonard sounds like this player, but I can't seem to make it out.  A little bit of Reggie.

Bet.

But like Magic said after a playoff blowout once, it's still counts and I've loss. Not 2 losses. Not 3. Just 1.

16fae647-a699-45c2-8b32-9b4d347245e3_ballmer-developers-o.gif

its easy to write the clippers off already

but there is always room for the spurs to throw the series

Bet.

they were in san antonio, as they'll be next game as well.

its easy to write the clippers off already

but there is always room for the spurs to throw the series

Nah. Clips had a chance to take control in Game 2, they blew it. The Spurs are vicious man, what makes Pop and them so good is that they're unforgiving. They live for opportunities like these, and once you give it to them like the Clips did two nights ago, it's over bruh.

Bet.

And I know that to the die-hard critics it sounds like I'm defending Chris. Not at all, but I get it. All you want to read is, "Oh my gosh, what a scrub. Poor Doc & Blake & Dre, stuck with this talentless bum.
frown.gif
"
mean.gif

i do feel bad for clippers fans though

they're not even the people that hype chris paul up. its the people who get hard ons from looking at long division and dont even watch basketball 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom