OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, listen, I'm smack dab in the middle of the CP3 argument. Keep that in mind. I see his flaws, but recognize his talent.

And when the Clikers win the next game to even the series at 2 (and they will), the criticisms will be far less.

Bet.

Right now, they're flooding the thread, because LAC just got their backs blown out. At home.

But like Magic said after a playoff blowout once, it's still counts and one loss. Not 2 losses. Not 3. Just 1.

And I know that to the die-hard critics it sounds like I'm defending Chris. Not at all, but I get it. All you want to read is, "Oh my gosh, what a scrub. Poor Doc & Blake & Dre, stuck with this talentless bum.
frown.gif
"
They weren't at home. Nor will they win game 4.
My bad. 
laugh.gif

But yes they will.

I hope they don't, because I'd rather be right on my bracket than right on my gm. 4 prediction, and I predicted the Spurs to move on (actually, to win it all). Going up 3-1 obviously drastically increases the odds they would advance, so yeah, I hope I'm wrong.

Nah. Clips had a chance to take control in Game 2, they blew it. The Spurs are vicious man, what makes Pop and them so good is that they're unforgiving. They live for opportunities like these, and once you give it to them like the Clips did two nights ago, it's over bruh.

THIS... I despise the Spurs but this is so true...

Clips just played bad tonight but seriously Doc needs to fire himself as GM. Anybody who thinks he isn't a good coaching is crazy, but he SUCKS as a GM. Your rotation has got to be more than 6 deep to win a title. He's been there long enough to have developed a bench by now.

All these series are over.

Every one in the west are done.

Everyone in the east are done.

The playoffs start next week.

i do feel bad for clippers fans though

they're not even the people that hype chris paul up. its the people who get hard ons from looking at long division and dont even watch basketball 

Ehh i only reel sorry for some clipper fans. Most of them like to throw shade at us laker fans for no reason

Clips are cooked sad to say. Like they really got beat. Not a fluke and it could happen again type stuff. Manu tim and Tony could've stayed home and it wouldn't have mattered. The spurs were low key getting all these same wide open butt naked shots in game 1 they just weren't falling. Didn't even hack dj.

Honestly didnt notice. I just knew at one point they were tied for 3rd and they slid to 5th in a hurry.

Chicago really isnt playing that well though. The Bucks are probably the least talented team in the playoffs, this should've been an easy sweep for Chicago and that hasnt been the case at all.
Milwaukee is top 3 in defensive team this whole year.

Man f the wiz regular season, I couldnt be prouder of what we are doing

If we make the conference finals idk whatd i would do

I hope KD is watching

I hope KD is watching

You won't the raptor are full of gunners and silly shot selectors. You guys aren't real, sorry to tell you.

I haven't read **** in here since 6ish CST.
Clips got that *** whooped.

Let me be the first to remind you ninny's in case a more level headed poster hasn't.

So what the Spurs showed out tonight, They will still be fishing after round 1, the Spurs will. That's all.

Bye.

they're not even the people that hype chris paul up. its the people who get hard ons from looking at long division and dont even watch basketball 

Ehh i only reel sorry for some clipper fans. Most of them like to throw shade at us laker fans for no reason

In their defense you guys have been treating them like little brother for the last 30 years. So let them cook when they're better than y'all.

I hope KD is watching

You won't the raptor are full of gunners and silly shot selectors. You guys aren't real, sorry to tell you.

:lol:

You'd have a hard time convincing me the Hawks are that much better then the Raps

No one in the east is afraid of them, and since the players feel that way, I think we will be fine

In their defense you guys have been treating them like little brother for the last 30 years. So let them cook when they're better than y'all.
this is true and to be fair lakers fans (read: sea manup) has been throwing more shade than a beach umbrella at the entire league 

It's Cute seeing any East team discussed that isn't Chicago or Cleveland, who let the Raptors, Hawks and Wiz wives post on NT tonight..yall are too cute, adorable if you ask me. Groceries

I haven't read **** in here since 6ish CST.
Clips got that *** whooped.

Let me be the first to remind you ninny's in case a more level headed poster hasn't.

So what the Spurs showed out tonight, They will still be fishing after round 1, the Spurs will. That's all.

Bye.

:Rollin

Idk how you can be so confident in a 6 man team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom