OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cavs couldnt help it though, LBJ was a walking 50 wins by year three, the draft became an afterthought for them, their real issue was bad acquisitions, a TON of bad acquisitions.
All I can say is, if the best second option you could ever secure for James was Mo Williams in 7 years, you're going to have issues

The Cavs couldnt help it though, LBJ was a walking 50 wins by year three, the draft became an afterthought for them, their real issue was bad acquisitions, a TON of bad acquisitions.
All I can say is, if the best second option you could ever secure for James was Mo Williams in 7 years, you're going to have issues

Some owners are satisfied with having a franchise player that's gonna make them a ton of money but never win a championship.

Rockets are easy work for the Spurs.

I wouldn't say that, they have more scoring power than the Spurs.

If Dmo was healthy I'd actually favor them against the Spurs, ain't nobody scared of the Spurs bigs.

Clips bigs>Rockets bigs.

The thing I will never get over in this series is why we aren't playing Josh Smith like Rondo. Everytime someone closes out on him I lose my mind.

Help off him.

If Josh Smith beats you shooting jumpers you shake his hand and go home.

Last edited:
Clips bigs>Rockets bigs.

The thing I will never get over in this series is why we aren't playing Josh Smith like Rondo. Everytime someone closes out on him I lose my mind.

Help off him.

Starting Clips bigs sure, but when you're playing Glen Davis and Hedo meaningful minutes, I can't say as a platoon they're better than the Rockets bigs.

I still remember not wanting to trade for Bosh / Stat cause they didn't wanna let go of JJ Hickson.

JJ Hickson.
I still to this day don't believe that Amare was on the table for Hickson. As inept as I think Cleveland management was, I just can't believe they wouldn't. Right? 
mean.gif

I wouldn't say that, they have more scoring power than the Spurs.

If Dmo was healthy I'd actually favor them against the Spurs, ain't nobody scared of the Spurs bigs.
Houston may be able to score the ball but the Spurs' defense aint Dallas' defense

Though the Spurs bigs may be susceptible to super athletic centers, I could easily see the Spurs neutralizing Howard and frustrating him into foul trouble

I really don't think the Rockets as a whole, scare anybody 

Clips bigs>Rockets bigs.

Help off him.

Starting Clips bigs sure, but when you're playing Glen Davis and Hedo meaningful minutes, I can't say as a platoon they're better than the Rockets bigs.

I like what I've seen from Terrance Jones but TBH he's being guarded by Dirk which is why he looks so good.

Tyson is being slandered and its because Dirk can't move and Tyson is having to guard two people.

Clips bigs>Rockets bigs.

Help off him.

I mean, it's not like the Rockets are bringing world beaters off the bench, either, though.

Last edited:
Can you imagine CP3's reaction the first time Javale would have turned the ball over tripping over his own feet while trying to go coast to coast?

Disagree

Also dwight can't do anything with duncan on defense, he just thoroughly outsmarts him
Reason I think Clippers bigs are superior is Blake. Nobody on Houston has the value Blake does offensively. Howard and DJ are pretty similar on both ends, I give Howard the slight edge overall. Smith has been nice this series no lie, do I see him doing anything remotely close to that against the Spurs? No

Reason I think Clippers bigs are superior is Blake. Nobody on Houston has the value Blake does offensively. Howard and DJ are pretty similar on both ends, I give Howard the slight edge overall. Smith has been nice this series no lie, do I see him doing anything remotely close to that against the Spurs? No

In that same line of thinking I've got howard ranked higher over dj, dj is a poor man's dwight. Dwight does everything better than him. Davis is a non factor in my eyes so blake and jones/smith are about even overall.

In that same line of thinking I've got howard ranked higher over dj, dj is a poor man's dwight. Dwight does everything better than him. Davis is a non factor in my eyes so blake and jones/smith are about even overall.
Can't argue with your logic at all. We will see if they end up matching up

Still think Houston gets stifled overall by Spurs' defense

big baby would look like an allstar too if dirk was guarding him

if josh smith gets another big contract he should donate 30% of it to dirk 

Big Baby in 2015 is terrible tho ...he's a 0 in all parts of the game , but he does look funny out there tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom