OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't live in a world where the Rockets can beat the Spurs 4 out of 7. Harden is gonna have to be Wade in the finals and get Kawhi to sit for half the game to win MAYBE a couple :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
Flourish young man flourish

I am jealous 

Got ****** with beers on deck making sure he don't go thirsty. Assuming there was females there, he had his pick and the top 3 went home with him. And dude probably had a Bentley waiting on him with a driver 

Last edited:
smh fairly confident we would get by HOU if we were to get by SA man 
mean.gif

Series deciding game right here. Either go down 3-1 and lose the series, or knot this up at 2-2 with game 5 and possibly 7 at home. 

Skressfull breh

smh fairly confident we would get by HOU if we were to get by SA man 
mean.gif

Series deciding game right here. Either go down 3-1 and lose the series, or knot this up at 2-2 with game 5 and possibly 7 at home. 

Skressfull breh
I'm begging LAC wins or else we have nothing to look forward to all week before the fight

Sage calling out Jalen for not answering her booty calls? 
nerd.gif

"Maybe if I played this when I called you you would answer your phone. I give up.. Text messages.. nothing.. I give up"

Blakes midrange shooting numbers 
sick.gif
 4-15

That's one of the things he needed to evolve for them to advance further
One of these games that'll change because he's been wide open from that area, and he's been much better from that area this entire season. He's better than his showing from that area in this series and I expect that to change, maybe by today imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom