OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.

Fatigue is real. Playing into June 3, 4 years would have taken it's toll. I don't know if they would have even gotten out of the east in 94' let alone win it all. Fatigue is real. There's a reason why after Jordan went to Baseball they really retooled the roster a bit.

I just can't wrap my head around any team ever winning 4, 5 championships in a row. This is why I feel what Lebron did in Miami doesn't get nearly the praise and acclaim that it deserved. 

were'nt they still doing best of 5 back then? so less games. I'm saying man, you watched the games like i did, mike never seemed tired. scottie was like westbrook. dudes played harder back then.

EP-140628769.jpg&updated=201406261924&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201406261924&noborder

he looks like an ex priest looking for thr next one. if he were my sons friend, i would not let him sleep over.

The only thing that will make up for the fact that we had to have a LAC/SA first round is if one of them ends up playing GS. I will take no other alternative 

michael jordan left, that's why they won 2 rings. Its no coinky dink MJ was absent 2 yrs and the rockets won 2 years straight.
Rockets woulda beat them too 
laugh.gif

Go look back at the track record. Houston owned Chicago in they regular season series throughout the years.

MJ was terified of Mad Max. He put them clamps down

and they aint have no one to guard The Dream dude would go off every time.

Rockets woulda beat them too 
laugh.gif

Go look back at the track record. Houston owned Chicago in they regular season series throughout the years.

MJ was terified of Mad Max. He put them clamps down

and they aint have no one to guard The Dream dude would go off every time.
New angle introduced to the mini battles this morning

[quote name="Bravelude"][quote name="bartleby929"]is kobe in the top 10 all time? kobe isn't in the top 10 all time imo but i might just be a kobe hater 
pre colorodo he was[/quote]He was definitely one of the top 10 Lakers before Colorado, for sure. :smokin[/quote]

Truthfully, I didn't start appreciating Kobe the person until post Colorado. Always thought he was some uppity cornball brother but catching that case changed my whole opinion on dude :lol: :smh: :\

bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.

Fatigue is real. Playing into June 3, 4 years would have taken it's toll. I don't know if they would have even gotten out of the east in 94' let alone win it all. Fatigue is real. There's a reason why after Jordan went to Baseball they really retooled the roster a bit.

I just can't wrap my head around any team ever winning 4, 5 championships in a row. This is why I feel what Lebron did in Miami doesn't get nearly the praise and acclaim that it deserved. 

Bruh, they would've washed the Knicks and Orlando then Houston in 94 and 95 if MJ didn't retire. And remember the 1st round series was still Best of 5 during that era, fatigue would've came into play but not as much as how we over analysis it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom