OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest question, how old were you back then 
laugh.gif
maxwell was a good player, man. he played hard defense and he was fearless shooting in the clutch. he wasn't a superstar but he was a more than adequate contributor  

[quote name="Bravelude"][quote name="bartleby929"]is kobe in the top 10 all time? kobe isn't in the top 10 all time imo but i might just be a kobe hater 
pre colorodo he was
He was definitely one of the top 10 Lakers before Colorado, for sure. :smokin[/quote]

Truthfully, I didn't start appreciating Kobe the person until post Colorado. Always thought he was some uppity cornball brother but catching that case changed my whole opinion on dude :lol: :smh: :\

bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.

Fatigue is real. Playing into June 3, 4 years would have taken it's toll. I don't know if they would have even gotten out of the east in 94' let alone win it all. Fatigue is real. There's a reason why after Jordan went to Baseball they really retooled the roster a bit.

I just can't wrap my head around any team ever winning 4, 5 championships in a row. This is why I feel what Lebron did in Miami doesn't get nearly the praise and acclaim that it deserved. 

Bruh, they would've washed the Knicks and Orlando then Houston in 94 and 95 if MJ didn't retire. And remember the 1st round series was still Best of 5 during that era, fatigue would've came into play but not as much as how we over analysis it today.[/quote]

cats basing all the fatigue on these whiney little girls playing today. Nobody used to complain about being tired back in the day. Now guys want 2 days of rest between games and no back to backs. Fatigue is overrated. It's part of the competition. Everybody is tired, so who is going to dig deeper.

bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.

Fatigue is real. Playing into June 3, 4 years would have taken it's toll. I don't know if they would have even gotten out of the east in 94' let alone win it all. Fatigue is real. There's a reason why after Jordan went to Baseball they really retooled the roster a bit.

I just can't wrap my head around any team ever winning 4, 5 championships in a row. This is why I feel what Lebron did in Miami doesn't get nearly the praise and acclaim that it deserved. 

Bruh, they would've washed the Knicks and Orlando then Houston in 94 and 95 if MJ didn't retire. And remember the 1st round series was still Best of 5 during that era, fatigue would've came into play but not as much as how we over analysis it today.

cats basing all the fatigue on these whiney little girls playing today. Nobody used to complain about being tired back in the day. Now guys want 2 days of rest between games and no back to backs. Fatigue is overrated. It's part of the competition. Everybody is tired, so who is going to dig deeper.

Pretty much.

maxwell was a good player, man. he played hard defense and he was fearless shooting in the clutch. he wasn't a superstar but he was a more than adequate contributor  
I don't question that. He making it out to be Maxwell was an MJ stopper

MJ averaged 29.2 PPG vs "Mad Max" during his tenure with Houston, not quite sure why Rockets fans acting like son was putting the clamps on MJ :lol: :smh:

In 17 total career games played against "Mad Max," MJ averaged 30.6 PPG, 6 RPG, 4.6 APG, 2.2 SPG, 50% FG%, AND 43% from behind the arc.

But I'm sleep tho.

Hakeem's first championship year was really impressive. Correct me if Rudy T was only a third-year experienced coach. Clyde was a still Blazer. Mad Max was the best second player on the squad. Cassell and Horry must be either rookie or second-year player. They beat the Knicks who were probably the better team. Pat Riley, the best defensive team, a top three center, all-stars Oakley and Starks. strong sixth-man Mason and some key bench players.

What will Rose Gold and Bartelby tell their children about the exploits and accomplishments of the great LeBron/Steph Curry stopper Patrick Berverly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom