OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMFDB better be thankful 2 of teams that would crush the Warriors playing each other in the 1st round,
You talk just as much about GSW than I do. I have yet make more than 3 post about your team. Someones worried
happy.gif
No worries, no worries, I would talk about my Spurs but damn that would be a long story.

Dudes out here acting like Harden didn't have double digit assists.

Came through big and didn't force the issue and trusted his teammates to knock down the open shots. Opens up the game for him and us even more now if he can get his teammates involved.

Dudes out here acting like Harden didn't have double digit assists.just mad is all. I used to be, but respect has to be paid

Came through big and didn't force the issue and trusted his teammates to knock down the open shots. Opens up the game for him and us even more now if he can get his teammates involved.

finallyfamous finallyfamous

Honestly bruh, im not tryna hate, and I honestly hope they make the eastern conference finals that'll make for good basketball

But I'm a firm believer in the saying, "You gotta fail before you succeed" - idk who

Look at all the greats of the game, how many can say they won a chip they're first year of playoff experience

Kobe - Airballed those free throws against the jazz

Shaq - Destroyed by Hakeem

Lebron - Destroyed by spurs then choked against the Mavs

I understand.

That's tough. I can't just pick one person after Ad. Too many people would be left off the list. I can easily name the worst poster of all time.

Last edited:

Honestly bruh, im not tryna hate, and I honestly hope they make the eastern conference finals that'll make for good basketball

But I'm a firm believer in the saying, "You gotta fail before you succeed" - idk who

Look at all the greats of the game, how many can say they won a chip they're first year of playoff experience

Kobe - Airballed those shots against the jazz

View media item 1497967

Kobe - Airballed those shots against the jazz

**** Lebron and **** the Cavs.

The thread did 60 something pages today.

Tomorrow though, Lord's day or not, if Clips lose, it may do 100 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom