OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man alotta yall make this thread so hard to read

Not knowivg anything about basketball :lol:
dudes in here really act like they experts. Like they know more about basketball than the HOFers and legends, or as if they people who ACTUALLY PLAY professional basketball or get paid to commentate pro bball have lower basketball IQs than they do.

you have to come in this thread already knowing that half theses dudes have very little experience even WATCHING bball and the and a remaining third of them are trollin

Last edited:
So the only change in the entire roster from those old Cavs teams is Lebron?

Lebron makes a difference no doubt, but the fanboys make it hard to cheer for him.

1st I'm a Wizards fan. The point of my post wasn't to list every single change that the Cavs made but rather commend LeBron for 5 years of Finals trips and pointing out how his presence leaving and returning to Cleveland changed the franchise 2 times immediately.

If you want to get technical then YES there have been roster moves. None of which are possible or take place without him returning.

Lebron has gotten better tho, he is more aware of when to post and how he can use his advantages down there to cause double teams and such which is a big difference from Lebrons first time go round with the Cavs

1st I'm a Wizards fan. The point of my post wasn't to list every single change that the Cavs made but rather commend LeBron for 5 years of Finals trips and pointing out how his presence leaving and returning to Cleveland changed the franchise 2 times immediately.

If you want to get technical then YES there have been roster moves. None of which are possible or take place without him returning.

QFT

And even still with them playing a trash Hawks team nobody would believe if you said LeBron was gonna win the ECF with the lineup they have now it's just people will do anything to discredit him

Unless Golden State catches a severe case of Stage Freight in the Finals or Lebrons buddies take (Refs) control of this series, I don't see them beating the Warriors, especially without Kevin Love's Rebounding and Perimeter shooting from the 4 spot.

GS has faced Anthony Davis/Osik, Randolph/Gasol/Koufas, and Howard/Smith/Jones front lines in this playoffs and still dominating, I doubt they will be shaking in fear Facing Mosgov/Thompson and Perk.. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Team is only as good as their best player. So all of you really trying to convince yourselves that the warriors are gonna beat the cavs in the finals...you'll be ok when lebron is hoisting up the Larry O'Brian and Bill Russell. I love Steph, I've been clamoring about him since Davidson but if you truly know basketball (and a lot of you guys picking the warriors to win do know a lot according to what I've seen and argued with in here over the years) you know that there is an answer for steph which is half court trapping. THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR LEBRON JAMES. Especially this season, lebron has peaked. It's not showing in the numbers as much as it's showing on the court. This is gonna be...a massacre. I hate that steph has to go through this but for him to be the greats that he'll ultimately become, he's gonna need a motivation like getting spanked in the finals by lebron and his lukewarm teammates. I'm on the verge of taking bets but I'm waiting for some of you guys to come to your senses. It pains me to not only expect lebron to win in the finals but to preach it. But I don't want any of my lebron haters to be put in shock over what's about to happen. The praise and the **** ride that lebron is about to get is going to be unbearable...but it's ok lebron haters. We're going to be ok. :smh:

Team is only as good as their best player. So all of you really trying to convince yourselves that the warriors are gonna beat the cavs in the finals...you'll be ok when lebron is hoisting up the Larry O'Brian and Bill Russell. I love Steph, I've been clamoring about him since Davidson but if you truly know basketball (and a lot of you guys picking the warriors to win do know a lot according to what I've seen and argued with in here over the years) you know that there is an answer for steph which is half court trapping. THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR LEBRON JAMES. Especially this season, lebron has peaked. It's not showing in the numbers as much as it's showing on the court. This is gonna be...a massacre. I hate that steph has to go through this but for him to be the greats that he'll ultimately become, he's gonna need a motivation like getting spanked in the finals by lebron and his lukewarm teammates. I'm on the verge of taking bets but I'm waiting for some of you guys to come to your senses. It pains me to not only expect lebron to win in the finals but to preach it. But I don't want any of my lebron haters to be put in shock over what's about to happen. The praise and the **** ride that lebron is about to get is going to be unbearable...but it's ok lebron haters. We're going to be ok.
mean.gif
When you compared GS/CLE to OKC/MIA, you were done here

Golden State is a different beast compared to the rest of the league.

I mean we have a squad with the runner up in MVP voting and one of the best centers in the league and they haven't even managed to steal a game yet.

When you compared GS/CLE to OKC/MIA, you were done here

It was a reach actually, because the 2012 OKC team was much better than this 2015 GS team. You remember what happened to them? Gone in 5. Now tell me how Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala makes those 2 teams that much different

Last edited:
I WANT TO SEE WHATEVER TEAM LeBron PLAYS FOR WIN.

Ive never strayed from this why this makes grown men soo angry I'll never know.

Like you get a cookie for rooting for a team, nobody cares fam.

yeah
grown adults with responsibilities overly concerned with or getting upset over the reasons *why* someone roots for a team has always been hilarious to me

where do these fratboy bylaws about who you can and cant root for come from?
who writes these rules?

the funny thing are the insults they throw around like it means anything to some that doesnt live by these rules

Damn thats actually an interesting comparison, 2012 OKC was more talented sure but these Dubs are a lot more of a complete team.

Last edited:
It was a reach actually, because the 2012 OKC team was much better than this 2015 GS team. You remember what happened to them? Gone in 5. Now tell me how Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala makes those 2 teams that much different
Are you one of those reverse jinx guys? 

I mean we have a squad with the runner up in MVP voting and one of the best centers in the league and they haven't even managed to steal a game yet.

The warriors are using the same game plan against the rockets that the cavs will do the warriors. Let your best scorer do all the work and expose his teammates. Rockets got out rebounded by the warriors...but other than steph the other warriors went 4/19 from the 3 pt line.

Damn thats actually an interesting comparison, 2012 OKC was more talented sure but these Dubs are a lot more of a complete team.
Let's see, OKC had Brooks, GS has Kerr and great assistants

GS has pretty much the best defense in the league

GS has the best offense in the league

GS was top 3 in points in the paint

GS was top 3 three point shooting

That's just off the top of my head

Team is only as good as their best player. So all of you really trying to convince yourselves that the warriors are gonna beat the cavs in the finals...you'll be ok when lebron is hoisting up the Larry O'Brian and Bill Russell. I love Steph, I've been clamoring about him since Davidson but if you truly know basketball (and a lot of you guys picking the warriors to win do know a lot according to what I've seen and argued with in here over the years) you know that there is an answer for steph which is half court trapping. THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR LEBRON JAMES. Especially this season, lebron has peaked. It's not showing in the numbers as much as it's showing on the court. This is gonna be...a massacre. I hate that steph has to go through this but for him to be the greats that he'll ultimately become, he's gonna need a motivation like getting spanked in the finals by lebron and his lukewarm teammates. I'm on the verge of taking bets but I'm waiting for some of you guys to come to your senses. It pains me to not only expect lebron to win in the finals but to preach it. But I don't want any of my lebron haters to be put in shock over what's about to happen. The praise and the **** ride that lebron is about to get is going to be unbearable...but it's ok lebron haters. We're going to be ok.
mean.gif
Why do yall do this to yourselves? Make statements like this, predicting blowouts, setting yourselves up for shame and embarrassment?

The warriors are using the same game plan against the rockets that the cavs will do the warriors. Let your best scorer do all the work and expose his teammates. Rockets got out rebounded by the warriors...but other than steph the other warriors went 4/19 from the 3 pt line.
I mean sure you can say that but from top to bottom the Warriors are much deeper than the Cavs and as of right now Klay is the only one not living up to standards. GS has the advantage of having well rounded players at practically every position so even if they aren't scoring you know they'll defend, attack the boards and the have several playmakers. That's too much to overcome IMO.

Are you one of those reverse jinx guys? 

No. I just knew that the bulls were really the only threat to the cavs in the post season. They got handled in 6. Not one time did the cavs ever have Love on the court and kyrie was injured. Sure Gasol sat out most of the series but that game 6 should've showed you why the cavs were gonna win the 'ship...

Let's see, OKC had Brooks, GS has Kerr and great assistants
GS has pretty much the best defense in the league
GS has the best offense in the league
GS was top 3 in points in the paint
GS was top 3 three point shooting

That's just off the top of my head

Hence why I said they're much more of a complete squad :lol:,just an intriguing comparison

Yea man, letting LeBron cook and shutting down his teammates is the best way to beat him.

Stop letting his teammates shoot those spot up j's they comfortable taking. Make them drive.

Pretty simple.

The east is just so putrid that no one can execute that simple concept. Or talented enough to make it work anyway. Bulls tried it for one game but they couldn't make the Cavs pay on the other end.

Warriors is the team best built for this strategy. LeBron can drop 50 a game and Dubs can win comfortably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom