OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hold steph to under 25 and let's just say Klay wakes up and gives you the series of his life and averages 30, who else on the warriors is enough of a scoring option?

Cavs have lebron, kyrie, shump and Jr who can give you 20 on a given night

Last edited:
If you hold steph to under 25 and let's just say Klay wakes up and gives you the series of his life and averages 30, who else on the warriors is enough of a scoring option?

Cavs have lebron, kyrie, shump and Jr who can give you 20 on a given night
This isn't how basketball works man there's unaccounted variables that happen every night. Things don't play out like a script.

until LeBron loses I'm not picking against him. now, Warriors may very well win, but I have to believe in the Cavs till they fail. Idk if they'll win or not, but I think they take GS to 7 games.

So the only change in the entire roster from those old Cavs teams is Lebron?

Lebron makes a difference no doubt, but the fanboys make it hard to cheer for him.

1st I'm a Wizards fan. The point of my post wasn't to list every single change that the Cavs made but rather commend LeBron for 5 years of Finals trips and pointing out how his presence leaving and returning to Cleveland changed the franchise 2 times immediately.

If you want to get technical then YES there have been roster moves. None of which are possible or take place without him returning.

I hope you know that in NBA basketball, when a team knows it isn't going to be good, they tank so that they can get a top draft pick.

If you're listing Shump as someone who can give you 20 on a "given night" then you can say the same for Draymond and Iggy

are we really trying to say the cavs have more capable scorers than the warriors?

have people not been watching the playoffs? 

Cavs would be vulnerable at the 4, but even still Marion can play solid enough defense to justify getting some minutes.

I believe Cleveland has smart enough wing defenders to slow down Klay/Steph (Dellavedova is VERY underrated in positioning) and we know the focus on LeBron will get them open shots. Problem is getting LeBron enough rest and the chemistry if Kyrie is in/out of the lineup. I'd like to see Blatt go to Miller a bit in the series. Harris could even do a decent job defending against Golden State.

Warriors' x-factor IMO is Livingston off the bench, he poses a lot of matchup problems.

Last edited:
Especially Draymond since he plays the 4 spot TT plays. I don't know what the Cavs are going to do about that. Play small with TT at the 5 and have LeBron guard Draymond?

Or have TT guard Draymond but then Cavs lose TT's rebounding

atl has had a bunch of open 3s, they just cant make any for some reason

now take the bum atl shooters and replace them with curry and klay 

Might as well just cancel the series, too

Houston Rockets@HoustonRockets

Tonight's outdoor lift-off party has been CANCELLED due to likely heavy rain. Doors will open at 6:30

despite lebron being allowed to hug a screen and drag him across the basketball court, teague got a open look to win the game in regulation

you cant give that same look to steph curry and expect to win 

atl has had a bunch of open 3s, they just cant make any for some reason

now take the bum atl shooters and replace them with curry and klay 
They've had open 3s without the rhythm of their side to side ball movement they were accustomed to all season.

I hope you know that in NBA basketball, when a team knows it isn't going to be good, they tank so that they can get a top draft pick.

Explain more please? I don't get what your point is. If that's why you believe the Cavs were so bad then I won't argue that. I will say however that last season with Kyrie the Cavs were picked to make the playoffs. They were trying to get better around Irving and failed missing the playoffs again.

If they tanked and were bad or if they tried and were still bad it doesn't change my original statement. THEY WERE BAD.

Last edited:
For a guy that's proven to either be able to go off and still lose handily or just not even show up in the Finals or have blunders of his own down the stretch, y'all really have an exorbitant amount of confidence in Lebron James. Like he just didn't have to have a all time performance with theatrics galore to beat the hapless haLLLks without Korver and Horford.

Rude awakening you are in for.

Anyway GS puts the Rockets out of their misery tonight. Look for Dwight to get ejected.

lebron almost faked killing himself just to beat the hawks in ot

dude probably had the fake funeral planned and everything 

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy watching Lebron play basketball and appreciate him as one of the all time greats, has there ever been such a disingenuous, entitled, cry baby athlete? Maybe MJ was, I wasn't old enough to know when he was playing in his prime. Luckily the game isn't about the athlete's character rather than their skill set. But watching his theatrics are cringeworthy.

jesus christ
these Lakers fan simply cannot hide their hate for Lebron

they cant just state the facts in their opinion
they have to put a little mustard on each and every line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom