OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he not averaging a triple double :lol:

Taking the board to a new level when someone posts stats, a literal triple double, and someone says: "na, that's not a triple double."

:lol:

That salt

Nah stop giving that piece of crap lil b attention 

Harden hasn't won a game since Steph Curry decided to prove why he was the real MVP
Shutyoass228rn.gif

I don't think of players with 1 career All Star game appearance as "All Stars".

so an All Star isnt an All Star.

got it

damn, we really are a half step away from 'that triple double didnt count'

Not when if their career ended today, you would define their career as a good player that made the All Star game once.

If Korver's career ended today, nobody is defining his career as an All Star or Star in the NBA.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly believe that :lol:, Lakers-C's pt 2 and Cavs-C's in the conference finals would've been a lot more fun to watch as well than watching Dwight and Jameer carry the Magic :lol: :x

I don't think Jameer Nelson played in that series.

Agreed.

Nobody would look back on Wally Sczerbiak's career and say "all-star".

I second that. I think the use of the word All Star was wrong but rather Superstar is a better fit.

Unless y'all wanna get into what a Superstar vs Star is. Y'all get what the mans saying. Let's not over analyze this. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly believe that :lol:, Lakers-C's pt 2 and Cavs-C's in the conference finals would've been a lot more fun to watch as well than watching Dwight and Jameer carry the Magic :lol: :x

I don't think Jameer Nelson played in that series.

Good call,Raefer Alston was their guy for most of that run until the finals. My mistake,I'll always remember him smacking House and getting his headband to pull a 360 :rofl:

Last edited:
[quote name="cguy610"][quote name="DarthSka"]Yes, in the 3 new teams Lebron has joined, there have been other roster changes. Ben Wallace, Larry Hughes. Chris Bosh, Mike Miller. Kevin Love, Mike Miller.

But those additions have never been reasonably considered to be THE reason for the huge turnarounds his teams have taken upon his arrival.

People want so badly for that to be false, but ultimately, it's not.

He's a walking Finals contender. Not "winner"; I'm not saying he's a walking Finals winner, because obviously, he's already lost 3, and very well could lose a 4th. But he is absolutely a walking Finals contender, and that's crazy.[/quote]He's no more of a walking title contender than any other All star paired with 2 other all stars. (In the lEast conference)

3 All Stars on one team are going to the Finals every year in the Eastern conference.

Its wasn't long ago that an aging Pierce, Garnett, and Ray Allen dominated.[/quote]Alright, walk through this with me.

You mentioned Celtics big 3.

2 of those 3 went to the same team, the Nets. There was also Joe Johnson & Deron Williams. Dominated?

Nnnnnnnope.

LeBron James is a walking Finals contender. Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

The 3rd of those 3 went to the Heat. Dominated? Yyyyyep... because Lebron. :lol: He was there 2 years, went 1-1. Because Lebby.

Lakers recently had Dwight, Kobe, Nash, Pau, & Artest as a SLU. I know, injuries. Still, that's a hell of a team. Hardly even a playoff contender, much less a Finals contender.

Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

Clippers? Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

Like I said, people want so bad for that to be false, but it's not false.

It is what it is.

I'm still beefing with LeBron for messing with Gilbert at the line in the playoffs. Word to Deshawn Stevenson. There is no denying his greatness though. He's had his moments coming up small but the dude is a all time great and this season it shows more than ever. IMO

I'm still beefing with LeBron for messing with Gilbert at the line in the playoffs. Word to Deshawn Stevenson. There is no denying his greatness though. He's had his moments coming up small but the dude is a all time great and this season it shows more than ever. IMO

I agree

To Darthska

Clippers and Lakers are on the West with a completely different level of competition.

The Spurs would have gone to the ECF if they were in the East.

The only somewhat valid comparison was the Nets, but then it is a serious reach to say that Pierce and Garnett were stars or even All Stars with the Nets. They are just old guys that don't want to give up playing basketball.

Last edited:
[quote name="cguy610"]Clippers and Lakers are on the West with a completely different level of competition.

The Spurs would have gone to the ECF if they were in the East.

The only somewhat valid comparison was the Nets, but then it is a serious reach to say that Pierce and Garnett were stars or even All Stars with the Nets.[/quote]I'm'a need you to be reasonable w/ me here.

That Lakers squad, replace ANY of those guys w/ LeBron. Replace Dwight; you don't think Nash/Kobe/Artest/Bron/Pau is a Finals contender as a SLU? C'mon, bro, be serious here.

Same with the Clippers. I don't care if it is out west. Replace CP3. Crawford/Re_ick/Bron/Blake/Deandre... bro, that might go 82-0. :lol: :x

Any way you want to spin it, that man is transforming teams to Finals contenders.

And I'm not even saying he's on Magic's/Mike's level. That's not my point. That's not what I'm arguing. I'm not arguing where his place is at in history. That's a separate argument. I'm arguing that RIGHT NOW, he is a walking Finals contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom