Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

didn't even watch this game but 5th consecutive Dallas won vs the Giants is unacceptable

Eli is a turd

How do you NOT run the ball on third down in that spot. Dallas had no business winning the game at that point.

That was Kevin Gilbride level bad playcalling. I can't understand it. Did they not watch the superbowl? Run it with the game in hand smfh

Momentum completely shifted after Parker dropped that third down pass. DRC PI was also brutal.

Offensive line play looked a lot better than last year, secondary and safety play looked good considering the circumstances.

Really rough week to start off with after watching tonight's game.

I gotta get up in 5hours for work and I can't even sleep right now. :smh:

For every good thing I saw last night there was a big negative, but you really can't dwell on one game.

Three turnovers was huge, but the offense only getting 3 FGs instead of TD's because of the two drops on 3rd down from Parker were momentum killers. Cruz was needed in the slot.

No pressure on Romo for 95% of the night, and the few times they did Romo made some bad throws including the pick. Bad defense in the fourth combined with no pressure when it mattered and Romo picked them apart.

I do like the unit of Prince, Collins and DRC out there though, and Unga played a pretty solid game for his first game. The offensive line also looked good for the most part, Cowboys tried to give the game away and the Giants didn't want it.

Last edited:
It was a bad loss certainly, would have been huge to steal that one in Dallas. Basically proves what was already thought that this team will struggle if everything does not go right for us. Just about everyhing went right besides Preston Parker KILLING us and that gaffe on the 3rd and goal play. We compounded the problems for sure, but definitely some positives to take out of last night as well.

It's only 1 game and unfortunately it's the only 1 this season until this Sunday at home against the Falcons.

Giants trying out receivers today....

But in all seriousness, what made them cut James Jones? Didn't know the playbook? Lazy?

At this point, that move is looking real suspect, especially at how Preston Parker played. 2 passes that would have converted 3rd downs, and they weren't heavily contested either.

Not that he cost us the game, just 1 of the many glaring problems the team has. 

4-dreadlock-havin-*** bum....

So much pain. Expected to lose but we should have won.

No reason at all we should be passing on that play. Jennings had just ran it in from the 1 a few minutes earlier. Had three carries of 10+ that drive. I thought it was a botched snap or mistake when I seen we were throwing on 3rd. Completely stunned.

I've been saying since last year, Preston Parker and Larry Donnell have to go. HAVE TO. Cut these ******* clowns today.

Our defense played much better than expected BUT got shredded at the end, as expected.

DRC and Prince were good, everyone else was awful on defense.

Eli gets some blame BUT we shouldn't have even been running to begin with. I still can't believe we ran on that third. AND when the play was phoned in, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REMINDER. TAKE A SACK IF THERE'S NO PLAY TO BE MADE :smh: :smh: :smh:

Most painful loss for me since we blew it at home against Phila a few years ago. ****** sick son, ****** sick.

I am still confused by that goal line series.
I couldn't tell if they wanted to score or eat clock.
I really didn't mind Eli throwing it away because in my head I wanted them to go for it on 4th.
They ran it twice before Eli's throw and it didnt produce.
Best case scenario was to score a TD with the full set of downs.
Or
Suffocate them at the 1 and them needing about a 70 yard drive to get to field goal range vs us scoring a field goal and them needing 76 yards to reach the end zone.
At that point you play to win and they weren't committed to doing so.
Even after eating 40 seconds, I still don't have faith in this defense, they wouldve still march down the field.

I was at the Game, talking mad ish throughout the game.

I don't even know how we were leading the whole time because Dallas had double our numbers in everything except Turnovers.

The whole game Me and like 3 other Giants Fans were holding it down. Then 4th Quarter all went down hill.

How the hell can you not score on the 1 yard line B? :x

I'm lucky I didn't get jumped by cowboy fans for the amount of **** I was talking.

The building exploded that last play, I couldn't hear a thing.

Cowboy Fans all surrounding me, everyone spilling beers, everyone cheering, everyone going crazy.

But they were all mostly good sports, I gave them props because it was a Hell Of a Comeback.

It was definitely a great experience, the party pass tickets in Cowboy stadium are dope. $30 A TICKET and mad chill, good view if you get there early.

So much pain. Expected to lose but we should have won.

No reason at all we should be passing on that play. Jennings had just ran it in from the 1 a few minutes earlier. Had three carries of 10+ that drive. I thought it was a botched snap or mistake when I seen we were throwing on 3rd. Completely stunned.

I've been saying since last year, Preston Parker and Larry Donnell have to go. HAVE TO. Cut these ******* clowns today.

Our defense played much better than expected BUT got shredded at the end, as expected.

DRC and Prince were good, everyone else was awful on defense.

Eli gets some blame BUT we shouldn't have even been running to begin with. I still can't believe we ran on that third. AND when the play was phoned in, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REMINDER. TAKE A SACK IF THERE'S NO PLAY TO BE MADE :smh: :smh: :smh:

Most painful loss for me since we blew it at home against Phila a few years ago. ****** sick son, ****** sick.

Defense as a whole played pretty good outside of the last two series they allowed TD's after the Parker drop. There must've been 5-6 drops in all. Outside of the lack of pass rush which was expect vs the Cowboys O-Line, they played pretty good considering Romo could do his taxes in that pocket. That DRC PI was 7 gifted points.

You can fault Eli for not taking a sack, was just bad clock management, but he really made some key throws there at the end to seal the game, loss goes all around. His options outside of ODB are Randle and Parker :x

I hope the players are just as upset, they know they gave the game away there, just take it out on Atlanta at home.

Last edited:
Just listened to Eli on Francesa.

- He thought Dallas only had one TO left. Didn't know that the penalties gave them back their TOs.

- Eli told Rashad to get as close as he can, don't score on 1st and 2nd.

- Plan was basically just to run out the clock. Eli said he was told to try and score on 3rd down. Also said no one from the sideline told him to take a sack but also said he should have known that.

- Eli also sounded like he thought they would go for it on 4th but they didn't.

No idea how our QB and sideline was so out of sync. No idea about plays, TOs or plan. A complete disaster. Never seen us make such a huge mistake. Eli should have known to take a sack but he also should be reminded. You're coaching, Coughlin or Mac should have told him five times because of how important it was. My biggest problem is passing on third down, should have ran it. Shouldn't be throwing on the 1. Should have ran it on third and fourth.

My goodness, Ruben Randle and Andre Williams were so damn awful last night as well. What the hell are the Giants doing at WR? Preston and Ruben need to go.

Back
Top Bottom