Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron is better than duncan and shaq though lol...
duncan gets gassed because he has 5 rings and because he was in the most perfect situation a player could be in

Bron might be the goat but don't ever disrespect the gawd Duncan like that again

Boston bigs taking waaaay too many 3s. If they could get an actual legit center that knows his role, like cousins, they'd be a legit contender.

Last edited:
My fault.

I can never tell.

Wizards fans HATE Kyrie

All good. My quote was faulty. I'm not a Wiz fan per say...follow them pretty closely. I don't hate sauce at all, he's an amazing scorer. But that's really it. Not better than the players people constantly try to say he is. Fwiw, I live in Akron so it's magnified.

The Lebron/Jordan is dead. Been dead. That ain't even the same type of players yet these tv shows keeps comparing 'em.

Same ***** saying Bron on Jordan level....were the same ones saying he'd never be MJ unless he got over 6 rings circa 2010/2011.

Honestly, it's disrespectful to Duncan and Shaq that Bron dun leapfrogged them.

Perimeter bias :smh:

I mean a lot of em are on the same level. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Lebron, Kareem Duncan, Shaq. Jordan is just the best to most (to me it's Magic).

My problem is when people ask "can he equal or pass MJ?". It's damn near impossible to match what Jordan did on the court. 6/6 finals and everything. Then what he did off the court. Elevating the NBA. You can't match that.

Last edited:
C's are missing that one big piece. dont know if it's an elite wing or big that they need to get

from what ive seen and been able to witness
mj, kareem, oscar, magic, bird, duncan, kobe, lebron

Last edited:
What's everyone's top 5 favourite players ever? Not the greatest 5, just personal favorites.

Mine:

1. AI

2. Derrick Rose

3. Brandon Roy

4. Kobe

5. T-Mac

Honorable Mentions:

Steve Francis

Kyrie

What's everyone's top 5 favourite players ever? Not the greatest 5, just personal favorites.
Mine:

1. AI
2. Derrick Rose
3. Brandon Roy
4. Kobe
5. T-Mac

Honorable Mentions:
Steve Francis
Kyrie

1. AI
2. Jordan
3. Lebron
4. CP3
5.Jason Williams aka White Chocolate
6. Stephon Marbury
7. Westbrook

Both of those "blocks" by Bron :smh:

Refs let him get away with too much because he's known for chase down "blocks".

All hand on that 2nd one.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Bos Cle And Dal Lal On Tnt Dont Watch The Late Game/26280_40#post_27230052Quote:
Originally Posted by xbiker47  

What did Westbrook get ejected for?
[/thread]
Unfair advantage due to freakish ability.

I think he didn't think Gasol's fadeaway touched rim then he got the first t and he wasn't hasty to move out the way so Gasol could shoot fts plus probably said a few magic words it looked like. Fines incoming

The new Nick Young

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine:

1. AI
2. Derrick Rose
3. Brandon Roy
4. Kobe
5. T-Mac

Honorable Mentions:
Steve Francis
Kyrie

1. OJ Mayo
2. Chris Paul
3. Austin Rivers