Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Dantoni turns scrubs into role players, above average PGs into MVPs, and superstars into Gods. 53/16/17?? That's insane.

Is it blasphemous to say harden's 53/16/17 on 14/26 > Kobe's 81? Or any other of the more recent all time performances?

No shade to Kobe, not meant to be that but both are legit performances for the ages

Maybe I'm tripping out that statline but sheesh

Last edited:

The hate for Russ is evident
sick.gif
Just because Saying harden is MVP, isn't hating on Russ
**** Russ

Harden knows Melo plays hooky when they play.

He definitely did a little extra to embarrass Melo, then Melo quit at half and really set Harden off.

Harden was giving him the side eye

Last edited:
Is it blasphemous to say harden's 53/16/17 on 14/26 > Kobe's 81? Or any other of the more recent all time performances?

No shade to Kobe, not meant to be that but both are legit performances for the ages

Kobe Bryant wishes he was as efficient as Harden on a nightly basis.............

Two completely different players tho.

Kobe Bryant wishes he was as efficient as Harden on a nightly basis.............

Two completely different players tho.

Not comparing players, just performances

53 with 16 and 17 is insane. I'm having a hard time gripping how staggering this line is

This could actually be a good debate
I think both are ridiculous stats to achieve in the modern NBA
Can't really pick which is more impressive

Last edited:

Not to take away from Harden, but weren't Porzingis, Lee, and another player out?

I also think it's dope that my man Kanter isn't even salty about Russ jacking his rebounds. He loves it here :pimp:

Dude commands a double team and makes you pay with brilliant passing out of said double team.
Monster

Last edited:
I also think it's dope that my man Kanter isn't even salty about Russ jacking his rebounds. He loves it here
pimp.gif

Dude commands a double team and makes you pay with brilliant passing out of said double team.
Monster
I'm very glad that Enes is learning how to pass outta double teams now.

7th seed has as little to do with MVP this year as it ever has. Means nothing.
7th seed in the West right now has same record as the 2nd place team in the East.

MVP will go to Westbrook if he averages a Triple Double and lead OKc to the playoffs after losing KD

Harden/Russ have 1st team pretty much locked though (again regardless of top 3 seed or not)

Edit: correction: 7th out West is 3rd in the East not 2nd

Last edited:
7th seed in the West right now has same record as the 2nd place team in the East.

MVP will go to Westbrook if he averages a Triple Double and lead OKc to the playoffs after losing KD

Harden/Russ have 1st team pretty much locked though (again regardless of top 3 seed or not)
I'm not buying this man. The seeding within he conference matters. They're not giving mvp to a low seed guy.

of course seeding matters..

when Curry won the Mvp two years back, it was Hardens trophy...

every player knew Harden was the real MVP back then, they just gave it to Curry because they were the #1 seed

There is no way Westbrook will get the MVP if the rockets finish third and harden keeps up this statistical output

With OKC/Mem/LAC/Utah all bunched together OKC could easily finish with a worse record than any of those teams.

We shall see though. I still don't buy the Russ MVP thing as a plausible outcome for the award, but he may actually avg a triple double so that'll improve his chances, albeit just slightly

I'm not buying this man. The seeding within he conference matters. They're not giving mvp to a low seed guy.
I'd bet something on this. Doesn't have to be money. Figure something out

of course seeding matters..
when Curry won the Mvp two years back, it was Hardens trophy...
every player knew Harden was the real MVP back then, they just gave it to Curry because they were the #1 seed
He didn't win it because of seeding though.

And it matters, but it's not end all be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom