Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

you mean to tell me people are talking about lebron james alot in a thread about the nba?

that's crazy
yesterday when i was talking about him i was told "there's a lebron thread"
also you don't have to be condescending and sarcastic in every post you make
but this relates to news of the cavs now willing to part with k love

guess lebron woke up with a different mindset today

You guys better give us Steph and KD if we gonna give up Boogie 
laugh.gif
Vivek will overstep Vlade and trade Boogie for Ian Clark, Damian Jones, and a 2025 2nd rd pick 
laugh.gif

y'all talk about bron more than the people y'all complain about talking about him do

but those "complaining" about him got some grounds to do so. dude is the size of a linebacker yet acts like he's being tackled by a kawhi's 97 chevy truck when he's fouled. then he throws his teammates under the bus...like come on blud, you're on a team built to win, the team mortgaged its future to put pieces around you, and yet you're complaining?

It always intrigues me when people come out with, ‘I’m tired of talking about that or do we have to talk about race again?’ And the answer is you’re damned right we do. Because it’s always there, and it’s systemic in the sense that when you talk about opportunity it’s not about ‘Well, if you lace up your shoes and you work hard, then you can have the American dream.’ That’s a bunch of hogwash.
pop got more awareness than 90% of the cornball brigade on nt.
Pop a real one man. 

And y'all sure Mike Tirico ain't Schroder's pops? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

i been doing some research. apparently over at the coli they been trying to figure out the ethnicity of his pops for the past 2 years and nobody still can confirm if the guy he gets his name from is his actual biological dad. either his mama got the strongest genetics of all time or papa schroeder was just filling in for his real pops. 

but those "complaining" about him got some grounds to do so. dude is the size of a linebacker yet acts like he's being tackled by a kawhi's 97 chevy truck when he's fouled. then he throws his teammates under the bus...like come on blud, you're on a team built to win, the team mortgaged its future to put pieces around you, and yet you're complaining?
Ok

I only like Vivek cause he kept us here lmao. ****, what we really need is a consistent shooter at the 2 and a playmaker (where Nate Robinson at doe?)
He kept the Kings in Sacramento and got them a new arena, which the city absolutely needed.

Other than that, his front office and roster needs work. A lot of it.

And this is what I don't understand...Where is the depth for that team? I know McLemore is a buns, but you're telling me he never improved his game since coming into the league and got outplayed by Garrett Temple?!

Last edited:

He kept the Kings in Sacramento and got them a new arena, which the city absolutely needed.

Other than that, his front office and roster needs work. A lot of it.
You tellin me lol, been living this since the day he came. I think Vlade would be better suited being an assistant coach or somethin. Or be like Hakeem and teach the guys

no way houston takes that. Would make them way worse defensively than they already are.

Varajeo was waived. Thank goodness. Any info on the player the W's picked up?

please trade love for melo bron...

i can't wait to see how that disaster will unfold
That would be all types of bad, especially with Love playing like Minnesota Love this season.

Lebby would deserve every bit of slander that would come with that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom