Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Tristan Thompson is gone before the trade deadline.

He's getting to mouthy with the King.

dhMeAzK.gif

Pop gets it man even moreso than a lot of our own people who running around here tap dancing.

He's the realest out for sure.

Love how much he's been speaking up on everything that's going on, we need more like him but he's one of a kind.

LeBron has Kyrie, Kevin Love and Kyle Korea. Your the best player in the world with a supporting cast like that. There is no excuse to not go out and win the East. They'll lose in the Finals but c'mon man. Stop whining and compete. I agree with Sir Charles 100% !

When you're the defending champ and have a roster like this, nobody is talking about just winning your conference (especially in the east). He knows they're winning the east. It's about what it'll take to beat the Warriors again.

I agree he shouldn't be saying stuff publicly, but his sentiment is real.

I agree.

:stoneface:

what's funny? philly has a history of being on some other ****. Pop has been speaking on that real for a while now. What's the problem?

As far as coaching ability goes: Phil>>>>>>Pop

ok.

but even that...these days...after more time has passed...is debatable.

phil did have mike and pip and shaq and kobe and a slew of complimentary players. he's still trying to get teams to use the triangle.

idk dawg. Pop changes with the times. Even with 6 less rings.

phil was my teams coach, but i dont think the distance between pop and him is that wide.

It always intrigues me when people come out with, ‘I’m tired of talking about that or do we have to talk about race again?’ And the answer is you’re damned right we do. Because it’s always there, and it’s systemic in the sense that when you talk about opportunity it’s not about ‘Well, if you lace up your shoes and you work hard, then you can have the American dream.’ That’s a bunch of hogwash.
pop got more awareness than 90% of the cornball brigade on nt.

At least all the Celtics' chips came in the shot clock era though. :nerd:

5 of the Lakers' chips came when you could score, get the ball back, and hold it for hours.

View media item 2321521
19-18. :rofl:

That's not even basketball, it's some other sport.

Lakers got 10 more finals appearances than Boston and have done so every decade starting with the 50s, and also 10 times since 1986 vs 2 for Boston.

What's the deal on this bill in Chicago that will end medical benefits for players at 35? Chicago is about to lose all there players if that happens. NFL players union rep said he'll tell all free agents not to sign with Chicago. Any word from the NBA on this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom