Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to see proof of this if true.

I was watching and saw and heard the whistle and the commentary. Granted I was in full multi-task mode so I could be mistaken so, show to me the call in real time:nerd:

I don't believe they let it go
Sidenote: my main man Kevin Harlan was in GOAT form all last night.
Good stuff.

Yea I was definitely in Lala land because I thought they blew the whistle, not a timeout call. 

Crazy.

Steve Nash won back to back

He wasn't statically the worst defensive player in the league though. And there are other dudes in Harden, Russ, Kawhi, and KD who are doing as much offensively and their teams are all better or right in line with Boston.

Why does Melo want to stay in New York, when it's clear the Knicks and most fans want to move on from him?

Why does Melo want to stay in New York, when it's clear the Knicks and most fans want to move on from him?

no idea but its embarrassing at this point

1a. Harden

1b. Westbrook

3. Kawhi

4. Everyone else

westbrook? nope. cant reward being the best player on a sinking ship. hes playing out of his mind but wheres the results? harden is my favorite for it this year, but hes slipping a bit right now. IT and kawhi are tied imo, because IT is working with less and is literally putting on his cape every fourth court to will the team to victory. but westbrook? eghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Currently,

Kawhi
Beard
Lebby
Russ

With the minutes Lebby's playing he could be 2/1b
I agree with this list the most. Kawhi very well might win MVP. Russ currently in the 7th spot.
He really don't got a shot unless his team shoots up. Highly unlikely. Inefficient stat padding will not be and should not be rewarded.

Kawhi Leonard should win MVP. I maintain that Russell Westbrook has zero chance. If you wanna look at the gaudy stat guy James Harden is right there with a better record and is way more efficient.

When y'all say Westbrook has no chance? He's finishing outside of the top 3? Top 5? What?

Is beard really way more efficient than Russ?

His TS% and eFG% are higher, but the FG%, 3pt, and FT% difference is pretty negligible. 44 vs 42, 35 vs 34, and 86 vs 83 add up those differences and that's where the 6 point gap comes in with the TS%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom